MEC4D - Annual PA SALE 2012 [commercial]

13»

Comments

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

That give me a great idea, thanks for that .. here my new power gels hair with my outfits ..
    I used Hiro4 on 60% and M5 on 100% and Hitomi on 100% both wearing Hitomi Textures

zoom in

Mec4D_Power_Gels.jpg
    900 x 1600 - 441K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Ohh I really want that hair - is it something thats already availble or something thats on itsway - please

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Wow! Cool outfit, and cool hair also! It´ll be mine as soon as it hits your store!!!! I really admire how very versatile you are and how many very different styles you are able to do. Indian sari, Neanderthaler and now even anime! You are very talented.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Oooh...that's so cool! Both the hair itself, and the render.

I've enjoyed looking at everyone else's renders in this thread, too. :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

*giggles* "Power gels" hair.... yea, that's some MAJOR gel used in that hair. "HEY watch it, you can put an eye out with that ya know" :P

edited December 1969

I love the harajuku hairstyles and fashion it is bizarre reminds me of the PUNK style from Europe mostly with the hair but is really over the top , I keep readying comics for long time before , and actually got little bored with the ::realistic::: for a moment not that is minder work it is just you can let yourself go and forget the world for a moment :)
    And to answer your question , I don't want to make it commercial again so just keep an eye focus and you will find your answer sooner as you think .. :) I am not yet finish with the anime styles and just tried stuff out the best thing for the gel hair is that it does not need trans maps and render quick, plus with the Mesh offset you can control the thickness of the hair if you need , I made the scalp cover cap separate this time and going to add some more elements to the anime outfit , it looks total different when using fabric on that .. and all 8 parts are a separate figure to mix and match so not just one suit . Very relaxing stuff to do and I am happy you like it .

edited December 1969

I use this gel at work called "Rok-N-Hrd"..... kinda sexy.... turquoise blue and it is THE gel to beat all gels. You can put 12" straight up with it! So your description of your Gel Hair made me think of it and then I giggled! :P

edited December 1969

How I should call the hair then Erectus Hair ? lol
    in the 80's we made it with sugar and water , it was shiny and it works :) brown sugar for the dark and white for the light hair , and one of my school punks used vacuum for the spikes to quicker dry it out in position lol but the new style from Tokyo is something never seeing on the streets before it is unique weird and fabulous expression where the mind and fashion cross together

edited December 1969

I like the vacuum spikes idea. That's an AWESOME way to do it!

I'll be looking forward to Erection ... I mean Erectus hair SOON! :P

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I had to do it eventually ... a Hitomi dress actually used for Hitomi ... ;)

Wheres_my_car.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 537K
    edited December 1969

that's cute Simon , was she in the Daz office for the fast grab ?

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:
    that's cute Simon , was she in the Daz office for the fast grab ?

Yes, but you do not want to know where she hid her runtime ... ;)
  • Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Middle right is Merlin's Opus Magnum

As much as I'd love to take credit for Opus Magnum, it was actually one of Faveral's ;-)

Opus was one of Faveral's best imo, well worth getting, along with Medieval Docks.

edited December 1969

hey Guys I have one question , it is possible to render the preview view-port the same way as it show ? for example if I want a shot of wire frame so I don;t have to make screen shots in place? I love the cartoon preview in the view-port better that the rendered cartoon mode ..
    want to make preview animation just using the preview only , I try to set the hair that they looks cool for anime and regular , bellow the shot I want to have but not as screen shot ..

anime-ds4.5_.jpg
    685 x 780 - 163K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Try using Hardware Render? Or switch to docked camera controls for the screenshot.

edited December 1969

Thanks I tried, but come to conclusion that a shader will do the all job for the regular rendering the way I like , so little more job but I am almost there :)

Try using Hardware Render? Or switch to docked camera controls for the screenshot.
    edited September 2012

I just made a render with the anime and tried to set new shaders etc.. , and would like to show you , just a moment into the fantasy

Power_Gel_Cover.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 416K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
    edited December 1969

Simply stunning hon! XOXO

edited September 2012

Thank you Richard :) I added some boots also

power-gel-test2.gif
    226 x 360 - 394K
    power-gel-test.gif
    229 x 364 - 473K
    Post edited by MEC4D on
  • AlexLOAlexLO Posts: 193
    edited December 1969

Mec4D said:

It's alive.....ALIVE!!!!
    They look so very cool Cath! Can't wait to get to play with them. I've got the perfect scenario all lined up & ready to execute MUWHaHAHHAHAH! :vampire:

power-gel-test2.gif
    226 x 360 - 394K
    power-gel-test.gif
    229 x 364 - 473K
    edited September 2012

Man, DAZ needs to get the direct preview vids fixed. If you click the walk previews they look fine in a new window/tab. Directly in line they look really bad. Nice boots. Love the entire outfit! :-)

in_line.jpg
    343 x 613 - 104K
    Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

Alex L said:
    Mec4D said:

It's alive.....ALIVE!!!!
    They look so very cool Cath! Can't wait to get to play with them. I've got the perfect scenario all lined up & ready to execute MUWHaHAHHAHAH! :vampire:

OK where? I can't see it in MecD's Daz store, and in her own store its still says coming soon?

• AlexLOAlexLO Posts: 193
    edited December 1969

Alex L said:
    Mec4D said:

It's alive.....ALIVE!!!!

OK where? I can't see it in MecD's Daz store, and in her own store its still says coming soon?

Sorry, that was a quote from 'Frankenstein" / Young Frankenstein" for laughs...I didn't mean that they were available for sale...oops hehe sorry if that confused you. I was talking about the animated gifs with nice reflections etc. They are alive as in they are animated :coolsmile:

edited September 2012

Here it is LIVE !
    http://www.mec4d.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=82

it is Mec4D Exclusive only , it is simple, it is cool it is small in size and render fast with true animated reflection in ANY light situation

I am not done yet with the renders but it is activated already .. that would be the end of my PA's special and sales for this year .. but not last one in this year.. check out my other threads in commercial board for new stuff that are cooking at this moment
    and thanks for the support

Post edited by MEC4D on