Store no longer tells me if I've already purchased something

3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 466
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi all,

Perhaps the most disturbing of the changes at DAZ seems to be that I can no longer be warned when I've already bought something. This means, with my huge catalogue of purchases, that I'm likely to double-buy. Surely this is an essential piece of coding that can be fixed? PLEEEEZ Daz? Or, if there is a setting in my account that I don't know about, could someone enlighten me please?

Thanks!

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

They're working on it.

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

Oh good! Thanks for letting me know. :-)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

They're working on it? They haven't said a word on it since the changeover. Before the changeover they said it was top priority.

They did have one time where if you purchased a Genesis update to a specific product (don't remember which one) and you had the M4 version they gave you a discount at checkout. That means they had some mechanism to figure out if you had bought it before. I thought it might have been some kind of test. But that was weeks ago and not a peep.

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

Oh dear. Sooooooon, then. lol!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

I'm pretty sure this was listed as something that would not be available initially, but was intended to be restored later. Obviously the seriously disappointing roll-out of the new system has put such additional functionality back somewhat.

• StorytellerStoryteller Posts: 80
    edited September 2012

its just different. I was busy with non-3d things and came back and everything is different and a lot of people are gone. its weird. certainly going to take getting used to.

Post edited by Storyteller on