Jepe's Product Presentation YouTube Video [COMMERCIAL]

jepegraphicsjepegraphics Posts: 863
edited May 2012 in The Commons

Just to let you all know what I've been doing the past three weeks - I had a trainee for this time for a vocational internship.
Main aim of this internship was to get a first insight into the profession of a Media Designer with focus on composition and arrangement of digital 2D and 3D content.
We decided to produce a commercial video for my products as a general project to get to know more about all the work that is necessary for this - including sound production, 2D + 3D content handling, editing and rendering in different applications.
It was more work than we expected and only a few of my DAZ products are actually featured because of the limited time we had. But it was a great experience and hopefully interesting and instructive for the trainee.

You can read all about History and Credits in the second part of the video which I now uploaded to YouTube! :)

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlTcACP5wOg

Turn on the sound, watch and enjoy the show! :)

Jepe

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• jcowb1jcowb1 Posts: 56
    edited December 1969

Great video loved the start swirls and flashes but glad I don't have epilepsy. Congratulatio:-)ns

• jcowb1jcowb1 Posts: 56
    edited December 1969

Hey we've got the same number of posts. O sorry I beat you by one. Love your work by the way.

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Great video...now I want the GraphicZ stuff!!!

• jepegraphicsjepegraphics Posts: 863
    edited December 1969

Thank you both for the reply and the nice words. I'm glad these forums are not dead. And I'm glad that someone likes my video. I still think it was a good idea to make it, to show a 15 y.o. school boy something about DAZ Studio and such. :)

• jepegraphicsjepegraphics Posts: 863
    edited December 1969

A lot of material didn't make it into the final version, I hope that I will have the time to make another one in the not so distant future! ;)