Two Turbans for M4

RosemaryrRosemaryr Posts: 94
edited December 1969 in Freebies

I love vacations! Got some more freebies done for you guys! First up: turbans!

http://www.sharecg.com/v/63158/view/11/Poser/Two-turban-props-for-Micheal-4

These are two styles of turbans, made in MD, using an insane amount of virtual cloth, twisted and wrapped around poor M4’s noggin.
The first (Soft Turban) is usable in Mid-Eastern looks, as well as Orientalist revivalism, circa French Revolution and even into the Victorian age.
The second is based on a Tuareg style, piled high.
Both are smart props, fitted to M4.

Both have an additional version, with Poser dynamics. The Soft turban can also have a tail, which drapes over the shoulder, and the Tribal turban has a dynamic face/neck cloth addition.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Rosemaryr said:
    I love vacations! Got some more freebies done for you guys! First up: turbans!

http://www.sharecg.com/v/63158/view/11/Poser/Two-turban-props-for-Micheal-4

These are two styles of turbans, made in MD, using an insane amount of virtual cloth, twisted and wrapped around poor M4’s noggin.
    The first (Soft Turban) is usable in Mid-Eastern looks, as well as Orientalist revivalism, circa French Revolution and even into the Victorian age.
    The second is based on a Tuareg style, piled high.
    Both are smart props, fitted to M4.

Both have an additional version, with Poser dynamics. The Soft turban can also have a tail, which drapes over the shoulder, and the Tribal turban has a dynamic face/neck cloth addition.

Awesome, thanks. :-)

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

thanks rosemaryr, very nice

• RosemaryrRosemaryr Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

You're welcome, all!
    It's nice to know folks are having fun with my little presents.

Enjoy!

• AntaraAntara Posts: 444
    edited December 1969

I love all your freebies and what you do in MD. I hope that program goes on sale some time again so I'd be able to afford it, I loved the trial.

These turbans are beyond amazing. I can't even imagine what you had to do to your patterns and cloths to get it to look that way! Truly extraordinary work. And I love that what you create is so unique in the market by being specific to cultures, historical times or genres we don't often see represented well and in such great quality and detail.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations!

• RosemaryrRosemaryr Posts: 94
    edited December 1969

*smile*
    I like to share, and since I make a lot of these things for my own use (and I am now finished with them), I see no reason *not* to let others try out their own vision with them.

I still am working in Marvelous Designer, but have lately tackled ZBrush as well, attempting to make some period accessories also. So there will be more things in the future. I'll keep people posted.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,749
    edited December 1969

Very realistic thank you!!

Cheers

• edited December 1969

And I'm sure Vicky can share her partner's turbans with just a bit of adjustment. :D

Thanks for these! I'm sure they'll be very useful.

• Thank you!! I'm using on Genesis :)

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

Thanks, Guaiamu, for resurrecting this... yoink.