Comments

• MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

ahh so refreshing ....

RAMWolff said:
    *BLOWS a cooling breeze to Cath* :-)
  • nysalor_7ad75f2450nysalor_7ad75f2450 Posts: 28
    edited December 1969

Romans had neighbours, of course; some of whom were not adverse to a bit of mix and match. :)

Very pleased with all three sets, looking forward to what you come up with next!

John

orlanthi-spearman.jpg
    1125 x 1590 - 362K
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited September 2012

JOdel said:
    zigraphix said:
    SimonJM said:
    zigraphix said:
    SimonJM said:
    A couple of images of the products that I have knocked up:

Simon, what sets are you using in the first two images?

Top image (two characters) uses kurta/pants for him and sari for her

Middle left (female, alone) uses sari

Middle right (man alone) uses roman tunic

Bottom (girl and 'doggie') uses roman tunic for both

More details are with the images in my deviantART gallery

Sorry, I meant the background props. :)

Looks like DM's new Zahir's Palace set on a couple of them. And I suspect the stairs are their Steps to Eternity. Don't know about the interiors. The other one is Jack Tomalin's Saba aAlKair.

ETA: I take it back. The stair shot looks more like a Tomalin set. Maybe Anderson Hall.

Good eyes that man (or woman, or whatever ... :))
    Top and middle left are DM's Zahir's Palace
    Middle right is Faveral's Opus Magnum
    Bottom is Anderson Hall by Jack Tomalin

Post edited by SimonJM on
  • Merlin StudiosMerlin Studios Posts: 317
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Middle right is Merlin's Opus Magnum

As much as I'd love to take credit for Opus Magnum, it was actually one of Faveral's ;-)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Middle right is Merlin's Opus Magnum

As much as I'd love to take credit for Opus Magnum, it was actually one of Faveral's ;-)
    *faceplant* ;)

• Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    edited December 1969

Hi everyone, I'm late as always, but just wanted to share a render of the Sari on a Steph3 Genesis body =) This character also uses Mamita textures =) Haven't managed to conquer the scarf for this particular pose - gotta watch the video again and just generally spend more time learning how to fiddle with it...

sari1_pw.jpg
    565 x 800 - 108K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

I've just seen the Anime dress and hair on Mec4D website, I just love the hair. I would really love it if you could more anime style hair.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

Hitomi showing off her new Mec4d dress and do!

Flower_Dress_07.jpg
    750 x 923 - 75K
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:

Hitomi showing off her new Mec4d dress and do!

Really cute I just wish it wasn't 4.5 only I can't upgrade until they fix Area lights.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I've just seen the Anime dress and hair on Mec4D website, I just love the hair. I would really love it if you could more anime style hair.

Anime hair? I MUST have it!

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited September 2012

I love the Hair! Here is a close-up. Changed the colour a bit. Very good purchase:)

hair2.jpg
    901 x 874 - 376K
    hair.jpg
    901 x 874 - 405K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Hmmm ... seems there was a price change between putting it in the shopping cart and its arrival in the shopping cart! oh well ...

edited December 1969

Shame I was going to get even if I couldn't use it until I can upgrade, I didn't mind at the sale price.

edited September 2012

Oh I am sorry guys I cut you off , the deal was for 48H and I already got over the edges much longer
    Ok I am going to change the price until TOMORROW so be hurry !!

and btw the renders looks fantastic , did not expect the hair was looking that good , it was just a bonus
    you can add opacity map and make the ends looking like regular trans-hair ,use just square map 500x500 , no template is needed

Cath

Post edited by MEC4D on
    edited December 1969

it is so easy , even for 4.0 , if the pose is difficult use the FIT to Skirt option and then select the chest bone of the scarf and with the bend you can change the position , dress outfit like that can be posed manually the way you like , not only what the genesis pose do , as it is Independent figure and model and not sticky
    so far beautiful render , love it

Hi everyone, I'm late as always, but just wanted to share a render of the Sari on a Steph3 Genesis body =) This character also uses Mamita textures =) Haven't managed to conquer the scarf for this particular pose - gotta watch the video again and just generally spend more time learning how to fiddle with it...

edited December 1969

Thank you for the extention

edited December 1969

All pleasure on my side ! thank you for supporting my creations !

Thank you for the extention
    edited December 1969

Gah, almost missed this!!!

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited September 2012

Whee hee I've managed to render something without Daz crashing! Finally! Bit of a novice, though. This is Naoki for v5 wearing the flower dress.

naokiflower.jpg
    800 x 799 - 608K
    Post edited by anikad on
    edited December 1969

I did not saw this coming , was not even sure it will works on V5 but you managed it well ! looks like Tokyo street style entered DS ..

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited December 1969

I thought I'd take anikad's suggestion to think outside of the box and try the outfit and hair on V5 too (Thanks for the idea anikad!). V5 with Hitomi's texture, brows and sandals from her "Day" outfit. Textured the dress with Fabricator and found the belt and jewelry searching Smart Content. I'm surprised how stylized V5 can look with just a simple texture change.

V5_Flower_Dress_03.jpg
    1137 x 1400 - 192K
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the extension! Downloading now :-)

edited December 1969

that is really pretty casual but really beautiful ,at first moment did not recognized the dress thinking you just used hair on V5 then when I zoom I recognized the bottom and then jaws dropped , simple texture change and total new outfit .. well I keep in mind that people use fabricator but did not expected to see it so soon .. I am doing another crazy anime stuff but really anime anime .. with power gel hair in Japan comic style not big deal but looking so cute .. I love Hitomi character, I was never so impressed before with the anime but Hitomi is really original and cute ..

thanks for sharing you excellent work looks like ready for the cover !

Lindsey said:
    I thought I'd take anikad's suggestion to think outside of the box and try the outfit and hair on V5 too (Thanks for the idea anikad!). V5 with Hitomi's texture, brows and sandals from her "Day" outfit. Textured the dress with Fabricator and found the belt and jewelry searching Smart Content. I'm surprised how stylized V5 can look with just a simple texture change.

edited December 1969

you more that welcome and thank you also !!

Thank you for the extension! Downloading now :-)
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Well, not only does it work on V5.......

This might be the silliest thing I ever do in DAZ Studio. But once the idea came to me, I just couldn't resist! :red: :shut: %-P

neander-chan.jpg
    800 x 800 - 515K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

My eyes, my eyes! How pretty! :P

edited December 1969

Here's a more conventional use of these items...

Figure is 0.4 Taiga, 0.4 Aiko3. In my opinion the hair works pretty well with these shapes, but better with Hitomi. The dress works beautifully, though (there's a very tiny amount of pokethrough, which would probably be easy to fix).

This was a quickie render with mediocre settings...sorry about the lines on the background, etc.

Thanks for this great product, Cath!

taiga-a3.jpg
    800 x 800 - 496K
    edited December 1969

OMG that is hilarious !!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing , was not that poor Neanderthal ? lol
    and the other great also , very nice work guys ,sometimes a simple stuff can make so much fun to watch .. thank you !!

edited December 1969

forgot to add that you can use the push modifier to get the dress a little bit off from the other shapes and it works well as I tested already ..

edited December 1969

One more experiment...

From certain angles, the hair looks pretty good on anime guys, too. This is 0.5 Hiro3, 0.5 Michael5.
    Texture is Ashley for M5 (using the default, non-HSS shader)

animehairtest2.jpg
    600 x 776 - 232K