Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The eyes were a bit of a guess, cos I know when your that close to someone, your eyes have trouble focusing. So I didn't make them in a full eye gaze.

I really like the eyes, they capture that element of uncertainty/hesitation before that first kiss.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Thanks heaps! :cheese:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Nobody likes me
    everybody hates me
    I just ate some worms.

Oh wait my mum likes me. Also the worms were just organic sour gummy worms. yummy!

Also I think some of the people here like me too.

Actually I ate the worms because I wanted to see how the organic worms tasted from the health store. They were pretty good.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713
    edited September 2012

stupid

314273_4289304524843_1874194929_n.jpeg
    597 x 540 - 27K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

stupid
    Stupid but it gets my cute award for the week.
    edited December 1969

He is real thirsty and want some water. My mum's furry roommate Oscar prefers to drink his water from a cup. He would meow and meow for his cup when he is thirsty.

edited December 1969

He is real thirsty and want some water. My mum's furry roommate Oscar prefers to drink his water from a cup. He would meow and meow for his cup when he is thirsty.

Please send videos! My daughter used to hate baths until she saw videos of cats getting baths. She still refuses to drink from a cup. My daughter is the most stubborn person on earth.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

Please send videos! My daughter used to hate baths until she saw videos of cats getting baths. She still refuses to drink from a cup. My daughter is the most stubborn person on earth.

LOL... I wanna see both: Video of the cat drinking and video of fixmypcmike trying to get his daughter to drink!! :lol:

edited December 1969

LOL... I wanna see both: Video of the cat drinking and video of fixmypcmike trying to get his daughter to drink!! :lol:

Girls with autism are known for being stubborn, but my little girl is the queen of stubbornness. When she was five the experts told us to just throw away the baby bottles. "She'll give up in a few days, a week max." The pediatrician told us all about signs of dehydration.

She'll be 11 in November. But there's been progress -- she's actually used a water fountain on occasion. But no cups, no straws, no sports bottles.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

stupid

Tempting... :lol:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

stupid

...oh, I so want that for my desktop.
    edited December 1969

stupid

Very Cute LOL, wish I was that flexible. It's funny cos cats hate getting wet, but they all love drinking from a tap and in the sink.

edited December 1969

Nobody likes me
    everybody hates me
    I just ate some worms.

Oh wait my mum likes me. Also the worms were just organic sour gummy worms. yummy!

Actually I ate the worms because I wanted to see how the organic worms tasted from the health store. They were pretty good.

I like you ;-P

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

stupid

Had a brown tortoise shell who preferred to drink from the sink. I always left the water running at a trickle. Cat was too smart for her own good.

edited December 1969

not my photo btw, just one shared on facebook, my cats stupider!

edited December 1969

I totally thought it was yours seems as thou you have five of them lol

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

I have one of those High mixer taps in the kitchen, so cat height when they are in the sink. The one of them will try sucking the tap, and if nothing comes out she will then meeoouuw for a human to come turn the tap on a trickle, so she can drink.

Never had a cat that would drink from a cup, but did used to have a dog that did,

Fred_nicking_coffee.jpg
    800 x 600 - 296K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited September 2012

LOL cho! Looks like your pups spoilt haha! My cat will drink from a cup... But he has it's own cup of water... He's never tried to drink any of my drinks luckly

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

I have 3 cats.
    Felix, (B&W moggie) Crystal (little slinky black cat) & Mem (my beautiful tortoiseshell)
    my brother's cat, Willow (he said was ALWAYS going to call his first cat of his own Buffy!!!) likes to drink from a running tap too!
    very possesive little witch too! will growl if anyone pats her and bites inc his girlfriend but adores him, their other very friendly cat chases the Matltese/poodle/cavalier bitsu and Staffy!! the silly woofy things actually run, but Bonnie the Staffordshire terrier and TimTam the cat are actually best mates and sociable to visitors in general, Mia the little white wooly thing is very loyal to his girlfriend.
    only Felix out of my cats will approach visitors, never strangers, I have to talk to them first, then he will come and let them pat him and leg rub them, he prefers men, if I talk to a man, he comes running, bit wary of other women esp young noisy ones, the other two just hide from anyone.

edited December 1969

Mem is a bugger esp if I leave a glass of iced coffee milk unattended.
    will stick her head right in.
    I have a jar for a floating candle that tapers then flares, she drinks every drop out of that when the candle has burnt out, looks riddiculouse with her head stuffed right diwn the glass jar!

edited December 1969

Lol now thats a sight haha! I think I came accorss a jar head cat on FB once. Mine loves anyone when he wants to... hes very tempremental. One minute hes phyco kitty, the next hes very affectionate and of course demanding of food ALL THE TIME!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

LOL cho! Looks like your pups spoilt haha! My cat will drink from a cup... But he has it's own cup of water... He's never tried to drink any of my drinks luckly

Oh yes Fred was very spoilt I am afraid, he was such a character, we still miss him. I didn't mention that the cup only ever had a little in the bottum, as it was coffee (milk and 2 spoons of honey) that he would drink. Anything taht was put down on the floor was Fred's. My brother came to visit once (well he came several times, but just the first time) and put his cup down on the floor, and found that he had lost it. as Fred had claimed it. He discovered why we had a coffee table.
    edited December 1969

I'm down to just four cats now, all females. My others just did a fade away thing. My cat Miss Meow, she will demand that you speak with her, is the only one with a weird habit. She watches TV ALL DAY. One is a plain old Tabby cat somebody dropped off at my house knowing I would take care of her, she is the only None people cat I have. The other three will love anyone to death.

edited December 1969

Nobody likes me
    everybody hates me
    I just ate some worms.

I like you ;-P

Thanks!

edited December 1969

I like you also. I worry and try to help, don't I?

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

[clippity] . . .

[clip]

:lol: I think so.

I think the important thing is to like yourself and expect to have misunderstandings every now and then just like with anybody else. LoL Of course, getting away from yourself when you need a break is a little hard. ;-P

Having too close a relationship with one's self can look a little scary sometimes, too, I guess. I get all kinds of odd stares when I'm arguing with myself in public. :-/

Still, of all the relationships we spend time working on, the one we seem to spend the least effort on is the one we have with ourselves.

8-/ I wonder why that is?

Post edited by Cyn Art on
  • Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited September 2012

The first attachment I realized at the LAST second when I broke to copy the item page. Had the cart mid-way.
    I had checked and believed "compatible 3D software" first. ~ How stupid of me. :down:

The second is a cute coincidental listing I found on Craig's list. (While looking for a place for my nephew.)

SINGLE_BATH_-w.jpg
    376 x 94 - 13K
    HOSTILE_PLANET_conflctg_INFO-d.jpg
    776 x 468 - 77K
    Post edited by Cyn Art on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...alas I am feline less (unless MilCat qualifies). Here where I live pet deposits have become very steep, in some cases almost as high as a single month's rent. So I guess I have to be satisfied with the Virtual version.

I miss my Fatboy. He was such a wonderful lovey kitty who enjoyed being patted on the backside like a dog. He loved to sneak a few laps of red wine or dark beer when I wasn't watching, and totally loved melon, a real connoisseur. He also liked watching football on the telly with me. When there was a lull in the action, he'd go up to the screen and bat the players on the bum as if to say, "hey I'm bored, get moving."

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I have one of those High mixer taps in the kitchen, so cat height when they are in the sink. The one of them will try sucking the tap, and if nothing comes out she will then meeoouuw for a human to come turn the tap on a trickle, so she can drink.

Never had a cat that would drink from a cup, but did used to have a dog that did,

Good Lord, that looks like my stalker...except he's not as hairy because he's a human and only 10 and a half months old. ;-)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Cyn Art said:
    The first attachment I realized at the LAST second when I broke to copy the item page. Had the cart mid-way.
    I had checked and believed "compatible 3D software" first. ~ How stupid of me. :down:

I think the text is probably wrong and listing is right. You should check out that product's wiki page, just in case.

This discussion has been closed.