Looking for Mardi Gras Beads

kloolessklooless Posts: 115
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm looking for some Mardi Gras beads or pearls prop that will lay flat. I tried to use the pearls from All That Jazz, but I'm not smart enough to know how to tweak them so they lay flat. :( Anyone know where I can find some, free or for sale?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,818
    edited December 1969

You mean flat on the floor?

• aby8grimwaresaby8grimwares Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you're using a Windows computer, Hexagon can handle the job. Start with simple spheres, lock them together with rigging and finish with color and texture.

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

i know one sure way to get Mardi Gras beads...

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,538
    edited December 1969

i know one sure way to get Mardi Gras beads...

If your city has a pre-lent party and women won't show you their breasts in exchange for a cheap string of beads, they shouldn't call it Mardi Gras.

• kloolessklooless Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

I was looking for beads that lay flat on the ground. The person I was doing the picture has decided she didn't want beads after all. Thanks for the help, I might see what I can do in Hexagon.

LOL, my daughter seems to have picked up a few strands of beads in the last few years! I'm not asking her how she got them!

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

LOL, you can also just buy them in many shops in New Orleans or just catch some that are thown. A lot of those shops are near bars by the way.

ShareCG if I recall correctly has ome resources that my help if you need to texture some beads that you make in a 3D program and Mardi Gras textures for several DAZ outfits too.