Super Suit Price?

LeticiaLeticia Posts: 126
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The newsletter I got claimed the super suit pro suite price was 119.97 with platinum club discount. However, logged in and looking at the page, I'm seeing 125.97. I'm not necessarily saying that's a make or break price difference but I do have to watch my finances right now and I'd like to have the price difference explained before I actually buy. Does anyone know whether this is a known issue/a mistype in the newsletter/a missing coupon code?

Comments

• ameesa001@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

Read what's in the Pro Suite carefully. If you've been around awhile, you might only want the Pro Bundle at $62.97 according to what comes up for me on the PC Price. The Suite contains many items most of the older users have already gathered over the years.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

It's because the Platinum Club discount doesn't apply the way they said it would. Instead of getting (10+30)% off for a total of 40%, we're getting 10% off of the 30% off price, for a total of 37%.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,059
    edited December 1969

It's because the Platinum Club discount doesn't apply the way they said it would. Instead of getting (10+30)% off for a total of 40%, we're getting 10% off of the 30% off price, for a total of 37%.

Yeah. To come close to the 40% they'd need to do 30% and then 14%; that's about 39.98% if I haven't screwed up the math.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 1969

I think it's all part of the general store glitches. Others are still reporting PC prices not applying for them. I looked at Supersuit in New Releases - price $22.02. Went into the page itself - price $20.97. Added to cart - price $22.02. Shows as $22.02 now no matter where I go.

Basically I'm wishlisting everything until this all setttles down. The only issue this gives me is that the store pages no longer tell you how long an item is on sale for so I'm taking a bit of a gamble.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120
    edited December 1969

...but I think it is a bit strange to tell in the newsletter the price is 20.97$/59.97$/119.97$ and in the shop there are the prices that are calculated in an other way.... I think I will wait a while ...

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I have the SS items I want sitting in my cart until they figure it out.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    I have the SS items I want sitting in my cart until they figure it out.

Yes, that's what I'm doing too - even though I'm itching to get my hands on the SuperSuit. :-)

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120
    edited December 1969

I have bought it now (minutes ago) for $59.47 ;)

• edited December 1969

Yesterday I bought the Supersuit Pro Suite at 125 and today its 118. Other item prices also keep on changing once you add them to your cart and leave them there for a while. What is going on? Can somebody please help me? Help center does not work yet and can't send message to customer service.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Until Zendesk is working again, you can contact DAZ by email: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/

The $125 price was using the old formula, where the 30% PC discount comes off of the sale price. Now you get 30% off of the FULL price, so $119 is the correct price.

• Ali BozisAli Bozis Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

I'm a bit confused, what should my REAL price be for this item, when I am a member?

When I put it in my cart it says: 59.47 but I can't see the platinum club discount anywhere???

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/clothing-accessories/supersuit-pro-bundle

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,796
    edited December 1969

it was $62 for me, unlogged in $89 I think so you got it cheaper unless you had a voucher.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

This is what I see

Supersuit_Pro_Suite_Store_Price.jpg
    595 x 600 - 97K
  • aalleexx5aalleexx5 Posts: 2
    edited May 2012

I'm not a PC member. But when I click on the email I got I get a price of $118 when I add to cart the price jumps to 169. Not cool!

When I click on the email i got it send me to the powersuit page. when I click on Supersuit Pro Suite I get a price of 118.97 and when I click on Supersuit Pro Bundle I get a price of 59.97. But when I add either to cart the price jump up to 169 and 84. Why do I get conflicting prices.

Post edited by aalleexx5 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,350
    edited May 2012

Did you happen to be logged out when you were viewing it. Sometimes adding it to cart doesn't mean you were really logged in.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • aalleexx5aalleexx5 Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Did you happen to be logged out when you were viewing it. Sometimes adding it to cart doesn't mean you were really logged in.

FYI! Whether you are logged in or not it give me the same price before adding to cart. It's firefox! if you clean the cache it will show you the correct price all along.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

There is still a bug with prices sometimes displaying incorrectly. Since you are not a PC member, $169 is the correct price.