downgrade away from 4.5 ?

vex3d_22560vex3d_22560 Posts: 130
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

How can I downgrade? All my stuff is broken with 4.5.....

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Vexiphne said:

just reinstall your old version

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

Vexiphne said:

if you go here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/6281/ and grab the script to fix the Duplicate IDs it should help fix the issues

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

There's a script to fix that? FUUUU#@! I spent hours reinstalling my runtime. Meh, I sorta wanted to do it anyway, but damn did I hate having to do it. Am I stupid for not knowing there was a script, or was it not really mentioned unless you went looking specifically?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,712
    edited December 1969

It isn't an official script (though I believe QA did use it to do some at least of the fixing) so if you didn't read the threads and posts in which it was mentioned you wouldn't know about it. It's a good idea to update the content in any event, though you can generally do that by reinstalling to the same folder as the original, as there may be other useful changes as well as the Duplicate ID fix - and on a few items the script will fail. The main benefit of my script is that it does give a quick way to fix the issue, especially for content creators selling through other stores or creating freebies, and it allows users to space the downloading of updates.