"My Downloadable Products" - problen

HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Hi!

I keep resetting the view to 50 on the "My Downloadable Products" @ my account to be able to better view my downloadables, but every time it keeps bobbing back to 10. What do I do to keep it at 50?

Comments

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

I would like to know that too.

In fact, I would like to be able to remove my downloadable products once I downloaded them or whenever I feel like it because now the list will get longer and longer at no use! At least for me it is of no use. I have, due to resets -DS4.5 for instance- 82 items in my downloadable products! And the first were there already on August 6! Come on, it's almost a month, please clear it? And when DAZ wouldn't clear it , please let me have the possibility to clear it myself?

Love, Jeanne

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

They do get cleared off the list, just not quite as quickly as they did before.

As to your suggestions, it is always possible to file a bug report, and use "Feature Request" as the severity.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    They do get cleared off the list, just not quite as quickly as they did before.

As to your suggestions, it is always possible to file a bug report, and use "Feature Request" as the severity.

Thank you Chohole. :) I never thought of filing a bug report at Feature request. Of course I knew it was there because I supported a few but never thought of it as starting one by me. Thanks again for the suggestion, I'll do that and I hope there will be others that feel the same so DAZ will do something about it. :)

A for clearing up that list, I know they will be cleared up, eventually, but it's just a bit annoying, especially when the list gets longer and longer and the 50 items a page will be set every time again. :( It even keeps me from adding things, honest.

Have a nice day and keep up on doing the good work Chohole. :)
    Love, Jeanne