Oxygen for Genesis?

MrWizard1024MrWizard1024 Posts: 51
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Does anyone know if or when Oxygen will support Genesis skin textures? I gather that as of 8/22, and thanks to Vince Bagna, Oxygen is now supported in DAZ Studio, but I gather from a careful reading of Runtime DNA ads that it's only for V4. Genesis, Vince?

MrWizard1024

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I don't have this set though I was pointed to it the other day and it looks the bees knees. Anyway Genesis does have V4 and M4 uvMapping when you buy the M4 and V4 Shapes for Genesis.

• TheNathanParableTheNathanParable Posts: 984
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    I don't have this set though I was pointed to it the other day and it looks the bees knees. Anyway Genesis does have V4 and M4 uvMapping when you buy the M4 and V4 Shapes for Genesis.

Strange, I thought Genesis supported Gen4 textures and clothes be default, without any shapes. I remember using an M4 texture on Genesis before buying anything for it.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

Strange, I thought Genesis supported Gen4 textures and clothes be default, without any shapes. I remember using an M4 texture on Genesis before buying anything for it.You are probably right it's been so long since I had a standard install. :)

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Genesis supports V4, K4 and M4 skin maps in the default version, and their clothes via Autofit as well.