Already purchased notice working... sorta...

RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Well I guess DAZ finally got the "Already purchased" notice back in place.

I tried adding Forest Superior and Forest as well as the new Temple of Arklops to the cart when I wasn't logged in. Realized I wasn't logged in and when I logged in the cart was empty so tried to re add these 3 to the cart and it wont let me! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tried to clear the cache, restart the browser.. nope, is saying there are 3 items in the cart but there are not 3 items in the cart, nada!

SIGH! :coolmad:

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Happened to me yesterday with the Worldbase Extreme. I was logged out when I put it in my cart, like you, I realised I was not logged in, did so, and it wouldn't let me add it at all. Said I could only buy it once. I opened a Support Ticked, and when I logged in a few hours later, the item was sitting in my cart. I bought it, but then it asked me for the little number on the back of my CC again? A real pain, have to go and find my wallet to enter it. Got the item, but haven't tried since.

I marked my support ticket as closed and thanked them, but I am not sure if anyone did anything or not :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

Thanks Jimmy. If this doesn't clear itself up I'll try that later. As it is I'm getting ready for work...

edited December 1969

What the hell. I went ahead and submitted a report. Asked them to also put back the sale end dates on the sales pages.... really sloppy of them to leave that out. Hurts business for all concerned.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,875
    edited December 1969

Had this issue too. Solved it by closing my browser completely, restarting and logging in. Magically the three items appeared in my cart. Purchase went fine from there. Might be a caching issue.

edited December 1969

This AM the 3 items finally appeared in the cart. Purchased and it's done. Still, this bug is really annoying!