Problem with Stonemason sale

nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

I get the email for the Stonemason PA sale. Click on the link, get the little green man saying the site is down for maintenance. Go to Daz site through bookmark. Site is up. Store is up. Click on Shop by Vendor. Click on Stonemason. Get the little green man again. Type Stonemason in search box. Get Stonemason's items. Click on other Vendors' links in Shop by Vendor they work. Maybe it"s just me, or maybe you have a couple of links that need fixing. Thank you.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm getting Site Down in some links Also. Even just thread links some times. They could be working with the site live and some links just hit things that are updating or something.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Thanks, but I still get it in the email link. This could affect sales if it is widespread.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

I was getting that, then after the 'site down' went away, so did my PC club status even though it shows as active.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

Could be caching problems, try clearing the cache. I noticed after the site went down that I needed to refresh to get rid of the little greean alien on several of my active tabs. The PC status thingy, you will need to contact Customer service, via Zendesk and sales dept.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the suggestion chohole, Unfortunately it didn't fix it.