Sabbatic Goat for genesis Plus Texture Pack (In Store Now) commercial

Comments

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Starting to do some experimenting with the textures here's a red demon skin, and have added a specular map to give the skin that shiny look.

Red-demon.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 218K
  • JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

That is fantastic!

Any idea as to when this may be done?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

NICE! Red or black hooves and horns might be a cool option with that particular look!!

edited December 1969

The way I see it, is this is the most impressive piece done for Genesis by far.

edited December 1969

The way I see it, is this is the most impressive piece done for Genesis by far.

Thanks for the kind words, you guys actually make me push harder to do a better product I'm hoping to have this wrapped up within the next week. This is the snow texture set, one more to go the brimstone and fire set that will take a bit of work there will be glowing symbols on that one, so need a bit of research on it. Well I'll keep pressing on !!!
    White-demon.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 269K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*drool* I, uh, was it already answered if this guy comes with his toast buttered, if you know what I mean?

• creativemodelsbecreativemodelsbe Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

Starting to do some experimenting with the textures here's a red demon skin, and have added a specular map to give the skin that shiny look.

can you give him more Gore and big monster teeth?
    he still is not scary enough, id like to see more gore and horror and death.

can we use the head shape on V5 body?

what about a tale?

Post edited by creativemodelsbe on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited August 2012

can you give him more Gore and big monster teeth?
    he still is not scary enough, id like to see more gore and horror and death.

I'm pretty sure the "gore and horror and death" are your job as the artist to add to the piece you are creating :) That's were you get to have fun.

Thinking about this piece, I can't use the morph if it's a full body morph but I was thinking I could use other PBM I already have and just buy this to get the textures for the lower body fur. Would that work? I think based on what I've seen and read the fur is separate from the body texture so in theory I should be able to do that.

I might have to get creative with the hooves though, but I'm up for experimenting with another frankenstein creature.

EDIT: I re-read the first post, and I see the fur is separate as well as the horns so I think I'm sold. Still want the creature pack though, just saying.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
    edited December 1969

I'm pretty sure the "gore and horror and death" are your job as the artist to add to the piece you are creating

is that the reason, why we don't see gore and good good horror here on daz?
    all figures are so peaceable, not bold enough.
    where are the real bad guys from hell?
    edited December 1969

I'm pretty sure the "gore and horror and death" are your job as the artist to add to the piece you are creating

It's not that kind of site, so yeah its not going to have a lot of violence and sexuality. There are other sites that cater to that however.

edited December 1969

It's not that kind of site, so yeah its not going to have a lot of violence and sexuality. There are other sites that cater to that however.

ah, i see
    anyway i buy the goat too.

anybody know where i can buy gore and horror for genesis?
    i don't need sexuality only good scary horror (like the crypt keeper from tales from the crypt, damn that would be a nice genesis character)

edited December 1969

RawArt has some nice Genesis-work available at DAZ store -- mummy and whatnot, with and without a wrapper. Everything else, get M4 Morph++ or V4 Morph++ and GenX and head over to RDNA or Renderosity, possibly (and I stress, this is very very very very NSFW) Renderotica (they, too, have stuff for that kind of itch to scratch).

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    RawArt has some nice Genesis-work available at DAZ store -- mummy and whatnot, with and without a wrapper. Everything else, get M4 Morph++ or V4 Morph++ and GenX and head over to RDNA or Renderosity, possibly (and I stress, this is very very very very NSFW) Renderotica (they, too, have stuff for that kind of itch to scratch).

thx, i don't want to hijack this thread so last post in here.
    somebody confirmed me that those site are only for poser users, specially that last 'rotica site.
    they don't like genesis stuff over there :(

back to the sabbat gote.

edited August 2012

thx, i don't want to hijack this thread so last post in here.
    somebody confirmed me that those site are only for poser users, specially that last 'rotica site.
    they don't like genesis stuff over there :(

Wat. Like I said, if you can find something for V4 or M4, and got GenX, it can transfer morphs to Genesis (it makes no real difference if it is for Poser or DAZ Studio, unless weightmaps are involved and they rarely are), and textures are going to fit it anyway. If you have to adjust texture settings from Poser to DAZ, it is not as huge hassle as some make it to be. :P (And Renderotica has independant monster figures.)

Nonetheless, this baaaa-aa-aa-ad goat will be mine as soon as it comes out!

Post edited by Skiriki on
    edited December 1969

anybody know where i can buy gore and horror for genesis?
    i don't need sexuality only good scary horror (like the crypt keeper from tales from the crypt, damn that would be a nice genesis character)

Runtime DNA would be right up your alley.

Check out Mutatedbanshee's and Sixus1's stores:
    http://www.runtimedna.com/MutedBanshee/
    http://www.runtimedna.com/Sixus1

Scary stuff :-X

thx but that 's not for genesis.
    i only use genesis i don't need other figures.

edited December 1969

But but but but but textures for V4 and M4 fit Genesis figure right out of box, you don't need to do other than tweak stuff like bump, glossiness, and displacement in general if they don't come with DAZ Studio settings; if you got Genesis Evolution plus Creature bundle, then it is a matter of twisting knobs and slapping skin on, and I personally find creating my own skin from scratch part tedious whereas knob-twisting is FUN.

And Sixus1's horror-add ons for V4/M4 work just fine, I got some of them and they auto-fit or parent OK.

edited December 1969

Well this will be the last texture set called Brimstone I tried a bit of glow postwork on the first one to see how it looks. Now I have to put the head down and get all the fine details done, inner mouth teeth all need textures, plus the loincloth need textures and a transparency map to give it that ripped cloth look. Sorry I haven't been to chatty but just want to get this up for you guys as soon as I can.
    Cheers

Brimstone-03.jpg
    543 x 1000 - 210K
    Brimstone-02.jpg
    584 x 1000 - 190K
    Brimstone-01-glow.jpg
    806 x 1000 - 235K
    edited December 1969

loving that fur oh so much.

edited December 1969

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about... totally cool ... or should I say HOT HOT HOT!!! :coolgrin:

edited December 1969

This looks like it could be two Products

The Sabbatic Goat and A texture Expansion

Is that how its going to be sold, or just one package

edited December 1969

Holy crap. You just keep blowing my mind away, and I just put it together. So. Awesome. :bug:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Holy crap. You just keep blowing my mind away, and I just put it together. So. Awesome. :bug:

Don't worry the goat has been blowing my mind today, had to totally redo the displacement maps again, but it's all fixed up again. no seam misaligned now. He's been a real demon today LOL
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

I like your new character MS , as you my see on my videos I got you last one as well .. but this one is really cool

Skiriki said:

Don't worry the goat has been blowing my mind today, had to totally redo the displacement maps again, but it's all fixed up again. no seam misaligned now. He's been a real demon today LOL
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Hee! :)

Once you've finished the goat, got any interesting plans for the next project?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Skiriki said:

Hee! :)

Once you've finished the goat, got any interesting plans for the next project?
    The next project could land me in a lot of trouble I'm not even game to show a preview of it, may have to have a talk with DAZ first.

edited December 1969

Well hopefully MNS will consider keeping the mystical fires going and do that creature pack. If you do can you add in some different tails like a Fawns tail. Some Antlers would be cool too! Thanks. Your such a talent. This is a great time for DAZ to have so many ultra talented folks embracing Genesis! Totally AWESOME!

edited August 2012

Mec4D said:
    I like your new character MS , as you my see on my videos I got you last one as well .. but this one is really cool

Skiriki said:

You know you're the one who put me on to the fur thing and it just grown out of control LOL.
    So people should be thanking you for pointing me that way.

Which reminds me a few people thought this was Alessandro daz hair plugin , so just to clear it up this is Zbrush fiber mesh nothing to do with the "Look at my hair" stuff I am part of the beta testing for it and I am bound by an agreement to keep things in house till Alessandro gives the ok. So hope that makes it clear.
    Cheers

Post edited by Midnight_stories on
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249
    edited December 1969

It is nothing better as get little inspirations from each other that help to get more creative so all pleasure on my side it is nice to see you get something great from it and they should thank you as it is all yours and only , maybe we should thank Pixologic ? hehe

Mec4D said:

Skiriki said:

You know you're the one who put me on to the fur thing and it just grown out of control LOL.
    So people should be thanking you for pointing me that way.

Which reminds me a few people thought this was Alessandro daz hair plugin , so just to clear it up this is Zbrush fiber mesh nothing to do with the "Look at my hair" stuff I am part of the beta testing for it and I am bound by an agreement to keep things in house till Alessandro gives the ok. So hope that makes it clear.
    Cheers

edited December 1969

The next project could land me in a lot of trouble I'm not even game to show a preview of it, may have to have a talk with DAZ first.

In that case, I'll just be satisfied with the knowledge that you got something awesome cookin'!

edited December 1969

Well I'm off to bed, got a strange thing happening with some of the renders, doesn't happen all the time, only when I use the speed light package, these little blue square appear in the render not sure what they are? But when I turn at a different angle they disappear.

Render-error2.jpg
    553 x 1000 - 353K
    Render-error.jpg
    716 x 1000 - 297K