Now in store: Jesey Dress Outfit & Expansion for Genesis, (Commercial)

DogzDogz Posts: 896
edited December 1969 in The Commons

A New conforming casual Outfit for the Genesis females, Consists of a Wooly Jersey Dress, Leggings, Belt and Boots.
Maybe its the wrong time of year for winter wear - but I guess I started on this set back in late winter :D
I had a bit of trouble with the leggings colliding though the skirt part of the dress on some of the Genesis Shapes, so provided a number of adjustment morphs to solve the problem. I am also hoping the boots and leggings will be fairly versitile for use with other casual items of clothing.

Enjoy.

Jersey Dress outfit 30% off until 09/13/2012
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/jersey-dress-outfit

Jesey Dress Expansion 35% off until 09/13/2012
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/jersey-dress-expansion

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553
    edited December 1969

Looks great, although a bit to casual/covers to much for my usage, but the modeling looks well done. Look forward to more of your work. Hope it does well for you!

• DogzDogz Posts: 896
    edited December 1969

Cheers FSMC - I appreciate it wont to be to everyones taste, time will tell I guess.... :)

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Looks very nice.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

This looks really very well! I hope you'll have many sales of it. :)
    Keep up on doing the good work and most of all: keep up on doing the things you like to do.

Love, Jeanne

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

I really hope this sells well (going to get mine next week). It's very nice and I love the boots. I can't tell you how tired I am of seeing outfits with 4" heels on the boots. :)

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 402
    edited December 1969

Ahh I've been stalking the store since I saw your post that you were working on it. Going straight in my cart~

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Bought the clothes :) The modeling looks very well made and appreciate the multiple morphs/shapes as well. Will hopefully be able to play with it on the weekend.

Good luck with this one and any upcoming sale :)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Looks great, will pick mine up next week - after payday!

edited December 1969

Thanks guys, Im hoping it will be well recieved, as casual stuff tends to be more niche than mass market - no idea how its doing at the moment though, me reports dont seem to be working right now :/

• PDSmithPDSmith Posts: 712
    edited December 1969

Has anyone noticed this? But the outfit on the sales page says it for DAZ.....And Poser!

Does that mean Poser will have Genesis in the very near future? And no I'm not talking about the jump through hoops to export it to poser...I'm talking Genesis for Poser?

Or am I the only one who saw this?

-Paul

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited August 2012

I am glad i seen this thread before i purchased this product. in the description it says its for both poser and daz.
    But reading the content and this thread i relies it is just for genesis .. someone should fix where it says for daz and poser though

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited August 2012

Ivy said:
    I am glad i seen this thread before i purchased this product. in the description it says its for both poser and daz.
    But reading the content and this thread i relies it is just for genesis .. someone should fix where it says for daz and poser though

It is just for Genesis, I dont know why it lists poser in the compatibility chart - that was not my doing! I will contact kevin about that.
    I think poor old Kevin is going hate me when he sees my emails..... :-(

Post edited by Dogz on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

I was gonna buy it but after being burned a couple of times with items before that had said both for genesis and poser i always look for threads on the product first to make sure

Thank you for the reply back ..

edited August 2012

No problem, under those circumstances - Im glad you didn't buy it ;)

Post edited by Dogz on
  • murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

I like it. And, as usual...

Why should the girls have all the fun?

m5hjersey.png
    644 x 895 - 202K
    edited December 1969

Ha! that almost works in a 'medeval' sort of way, close but no cigar - looks like I missed an opportunity there :)

• CzexanaCzexana Posts: 167
    edited December 1969

Dogz said:

Ha! that almost works in a 'medeval' sort of way, close but no cigar - looks like I missed an opportunity there :)

I think it works nicely as a male formal-type tunic :)

Used a couple of the Supersuit suede shaders here ...

Jersey_Dress.jpg
    848 x 1200 - 248K
    edited December 1969

Wow, thats pretty cool actually - good job :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    edited December 1969

I was thinking this had the air of an SF uniform, for the cleaner Star Trek style rather than a grungy Alien look.

• GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

So - am I the only one who is happy that this dress does not saran wrap the breasts?

Even when the charater used is not one of the supported morphs. :-)

GreenJerseyDress.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 800K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    edited December 1969

Gone said:
    So - am I the only one who is happy that this dress does not saran wrap the breasts?

No, I was delighted to see that.