Finally...

Merlin StudiosMerlin Studios Posts: 317
edited December 1969 in The Commons

...I've succumbed and created a Merlin Studios Facebook page...I'm woefully short on 'likes' so feel free to boost my fragile ego by clicking that button...or not...

Alternatively I'll just sit in a corner and eat worms for the remainder of the day... :P

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I like, but I do not 'do' facebook.

Used your Himalaya set a few times recently: here is one of them

• CurlyMacCurlyMac Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

Watch closely and you'll see that Like counter roll over to 5, Merlin. Keep up the great work!

• Merlin StudiosMerlin Studios Posts: 317
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    I like, but I do not 'do' facebook.

Used your Himalaya set a few times recently: here is one of them

I know the feeling, it's a relatively new experience for me...I'm slowly being dragged (kicking and screaming of course) into the 21st century...

Nice render too by the way!

• TimesurferTimesurfer Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

:) there are 8 likes now :)

edited December 1969

CurlyMac said:
    Watch closely and you'll see that Like counter roll over to 5, Merlin. Keep up the great work!

...and as if by magic, there it goes! Thanks very much, I appreciate it!

8 likes now eh Timesurfer, I'm beginning to feel all warm and fuzzy...yes I'm easily pleased I know :)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Liked! All I own of yours (so far) is Merlin's Crossing, but that's a great set and there are more than a few others I hope to pick up someday. :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,500
    edited August 2012

Liked, and when I'm at it, you have some great helmets, but nothing like this, would be terrific for medieval renders;-)
    A helmet with a leather protection for the ears and chin.

417401_435737949803483_354491262_n.jpg
    358 x 356 - 35K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

Also liked. :) Welcome to Facebook!

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I liked as well. Honestly, I use Facebook these days to follow companies I believe in supporting, roll my eyes at political stuff people post and occasionally like something a friend says.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I liked as well, I facebook very rarely and its only so I can get udpates on promotions from a few art sites.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Word will get out. I've LIKED you!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022
    edited December 1969

Liked ;)

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:

RAMmie, you like EVERYBODY!!! :lol:

Just sayin' ... nyuk.

edited December 1969

And what the heck is with this New Member crap???!!! I've been here since ... well ... forgot when. :roll:

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

CurlyMac said:
    And what the heck is with this New Member crap???!!! I've been here since ... well ... forgot when. :roll:

it's based on post count.

• GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

You have definitely already earned a lot of "likes" with your amazing 3D-work :-)

In fact: 27 with mine ;-)

edited December 1969

CurlyMac said:
    RAMWolff said:

RAMmie, you like EVERYBODY!!! :lol:

Just sayin' ... nyuk.

Aww shucks, and there I was feeling all special ;-)

edited December 1969

You have definitely already earned a lot of "likes" with your amazing 3D-work :-)

In fact: 27 with mine ;-)

Thanks, on 36 now! Looks like worms are off the menu! :)

edited December 1969

I've posted a link to a free rose model on my Facebook page, as a thank you for all your support. It comes with 5 different colours and D|S mats...

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

...I've succumbed and created a Merlin Studios Facebook page...I'm woefully short on 'likes' so feel free to boost my fragile ego by clicking that button...or not...

Alternatively I'll just sit in a corner and eat worms for the remainder of the day... :P

I like! and I love all your products. But i don;t do facebook either. mostly because i use google+ and youtube instead.
    But i still like: )

I used your Armory in action in this animation i did you can see it here,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBbJ6xIlnmQ

your models are really great workmanship .. Peace

edited September 2012

removed for double post sorry about that

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    I like! and I love all your products. But i don;t do facebook either. mostly because i use google+ and youtube instead.

That's bloody fantastic! I nearly spat my tea out laughing when she went upstairs and smiled at all the weapons! ;-)

edited December 1969

Ivy said:

That's bloody fantastic! I nearly spat my tea out laughing when she went upstairs and smiled at all the weapons! ;-)

*giggle* yea she was pretty happy to have so much to pick from..I hope you didn't get any tea on you

I'm happy you liked my animtion . thank you for watching and I look forward to your new products in the future

edited September 2012

I bet your like list has grown a bit:)

I came up with a great Idea for you if you ever feel ambition.
    I think a Medieval Gris mill the kind of old mills that used the water wheels to grind wheat and corn into flour etc. would be neat and maybe fit in with your forge and Amory.
    Just a idea :)

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    I think a Medieval Gris mill the kind of old mills that used the water wheels to grind wheat and corn into flour etc. would be neat and maybe fit in with your forge and Amory.

Although not medieval, I took some reference photos of a 16th century water mill just last week, so it's a possibility... ;-)

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

I don't do Facebook either, but I DO love your products!! :)

edited December 1969

Ivy said:

Although not medieval, I took some reference photos of a 16th century water mill just last week, so it's a possibility... ;-)

well if you make and it works in poser i will be the first in line to get it :)

edited December 1969

Cymbidium said:
    I don't do Facebook either, but I DO love your products!! :)

Thank you :)

All my packs are initially made for Poser and then set up in D|S so that won't be a problem :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Ivy said:

make me another one in the queue.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

Consider yourself "liked," which makes 55 with me. ;) Oh, and I wish I'd had that rose a few weeks ago--I made a picture of Cupid with (very inappropriately, if you know flower symbolism in art) a red carnation for lack of roses. :(

As long as we're doing requests, I'd love a medieval winery. ;) Oh, and Scottish/Irish and Norse villages like your Anglo-Saxon village would be nice too. A Gaulish hill-fort, too, maybe? ;)