Genesis Template please :)

chiefarchonchiefarchon Posts: 34
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Please can somebody point me to the Genesis template so that I can make some of my own skins.

Thanks

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Which? By default Genesis uses the Victoria 4 uv mapping, and includes the Michael 4 and kids 4 mappings. Other shapes may add additional mappings.

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507
    edited May 2012

You can find the Genesis Basic Male and Female , Hitomi, V5, and M5 seam guides at my storage website at www.snowsultan.com. But like Richard says, each of them are slightly different so be sure to know in advance which shape you want to use the texture for before beginning work.

SnowS

Post edited by SnowSultan on
  • chiefarchonchiefarchon Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

So am I right in assuming that there is a basic genesis male and basic genesis fumale uv set ?

• chiefarchonchiefarchon Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

You can find the Genesis Basic Male and Female , Hitomi, V5, and M5 seam guides at my storage website at www.snowsultan.com. But like Richard says, each of them are slightly different so be sure to know in advance which shape you want to use the texture for before beginning work.

SnowS

Wow Snowsultan

Thank you very much, These seams look great. Again Thanks

• Staffa24Staffa24 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You can find the Genesis Basic Male and Female ...........

SnowS

Thank you very much for these SnowSultan, they will come in very handy

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507
    edited December 1969

You're very welcome, I'm glad they can help. :) Let me know if you have any questions or issues. I *think* there was an error on one of the ears of an early Genesis guide I made (nothing huge though, just a missing color), but I'm not positive that a fixed version was ever uploaded.

Thanks!

SnowS

• DunderhonungDunderhonung Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

You can find the Genesis Basic Male and Female...

Thanks a lot for this, I'll start working on a new skin right away! :D

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Snow's seam guides are excellent, to praise him please; there are no better products for skinning I know of; and these are free as well.

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,899

SnowS

I think the Hitomi Eye Template is wrong.

I'm trying to make a reflection using that template and the left one is always too much on the right.

I tryed many times, I follow the template using the grid of my graphics software and the left eye reflection is always wrong.