YAYYY

13»

Comments

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

It's great to have the forums back. :-) It is as it should be. Though I think all this white is just begging for a lick of paint. :cheese:

• edited December 1969

It will be interesting to see how all this works out.

• Fille123Fille123 Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Heeeeey, we're back! ^^ It felt empty without the possibility to check the forums to find what's going on with all this transition thing. Still trying to get familiar with the new system. O.o

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

YAY YAY YAY:lol:

• unrulywitchunrulywitch Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

test

• edited December 1969

test

:smirk:
    Dang it & I forgot my #2 pencil. :lol: Just joshing...it's good to be back. :)
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Good to at least see the forums up and finally running. However, as interesting as this new formatting is, as we can clearly see, there's still much to fix-up on... >.>

• celticarchiecelticarchie Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

Well they got better smilies! :D So that's gotta count for something! :)

Si ;)

• LostInSpaceManLostInSpaceMan Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

When do we get our Avatars back :vampire:

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838
    edited December 1969

Anybody still remember the amount of complaints about the last forum update? "It's too bright!"

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Ascania said:
    Anybody still remember the amount of complaints about the last forum update? "It's too bright!"

Yes, I remember those. The forum wasn't bright for me because I had chosen the dark grey option before the upgrade, so until this "upgrade" hit, my forum experience was fine.

I was annoyed that they turned the store bright white because they disabled the dark grey option for the marketplace.

Yes, it's still too bright, but I guess I'll just have to live with it.

:coolsmile:

• AnatisAnatis Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

I need a dark background option both here and in the store.
    This hurts my eyes.

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460

Ok, that's odd, I got an email telling me there was a new post in the DS4.8.0.59 thread, I clicked the link and it took me here!

Weird!

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3.  Tap-Tap-Tap... Is this thing on?

-MJ

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,003
    edited July 2015

YAY!!!!! Hi everyone! Was I ever happy to see this happening today!! WoooHOOO!!!!! Where's the "party" smiley? :coolsmile: 

JasmineSkunk!?

I haven't seen a post from you in like forever... Actually, it's more like 3 and a half Soons (DAZ Soons... Not the metric ones).

I'm glad to see you are back and probably well and not at all a zombie or anything like that... I'm just guessing at that.

But even if you are a zombie or something like that, it's still great to see you back.

And if you never left, and I just haven't come across any of your posts in like two or three years... Ignore this.

Actually, in general it's just a good idea to ignore most of what I say.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,838

Gravedig NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO

• I think this can be closed to avoid confusion - it was from the last set of new forums, back in May 2012.

This discussion has been closed.