Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2015 CLOSED

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

MN-150374 said:
    Thank you all for the nice comments! :)

@Llola Lane: Let me join the compliments with a big thanks to you for hosting this fun challenge. :)

My pleasure!!! (smiles)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

"And the bride wore ..."

White.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 2M
    White.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 2M
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    "And the bride wore ..."

OOOO Simon... don't wanna mess with her :P.... Greatttt render... Thank you for sharing :)
    (looks twices... what... no kitteh???) LOL

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    "And the bride wore ..."

OOOO Simon... don't wanna mess with her :P.... Greatttt render... Thank you for sharing :)

I did think about a kitteh, atop the altar ;)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    llolalane said:
    SimonJM said:
    "And the bride wore ..."

I did think about a kitteh, atop the altar ;)

LOL.. or a tail peeking out from behind the pew... I thought you'd be sneaky... but nope... no kitteh found :(

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    SimonJM said:

"And the bride wore ..."

A bride, but where's the groom?  And the rest of the party?  If she didn't like them she should have said no!   laugh 

Dana

WOW.. big change in the forums... hope you all can still find this thread... Hope I've not lost anyone... 

JULY=WHITE... You have plenty of time... I'm working on mine.  :)

I'm here!   I don't care for some of the "features" of this new forum.  We'll all get used to it eventually, I guess.  indecision 

Dana

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited July 2015

Not at the end of the month! Hope you like it!

Posted it in Mec4D thread too.

What did I do?

What did I do?

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • HoppittyHoppitty Posts: 466
    edited July 2015

And for once I'm not waiting until the last minute... :P

Title: The White Room

the_white_room_by_hoppitty-d90ijlf.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 531K
    Post edited by Hoppitty on

Not at the end of the month! Hope you like it!

Posted it in Mec4D thread too.

What did I do?

What did I do?

Nice.  Funny.

How did you do that?  It doesn't say Attachments and it's big.  surprise  I think there are probably a few (hundred) people who would like to know how to do that!

Dana

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

My guess would be.. uploading it elsewhere and linking with [ img ] tags. Or the new picture thingy.

• DanaTA said:

Nice.  Funny.

How did you do that?  It doesn't say Attachments and it's big.  surprise  I think there are probably a few (hundred) people who would like to know how to do that!

Dana

Glad you liked the image.

For the big size : I followed MEC4D advice on her birthday thread linking to my image from the Daz gallery : "Click the add Image command and put the URL inside the first tab and add title and OK  , don't put the url in the second tab or you get just a link but before that you need to copy the Image URL from the gallery , just go to the gallery and right click open image in new window, then copy the URL of the image and use it what you did was putting the URL to your gallery submission page"

OH goodness.... I lost this thread :(... sorry I've not posted.. I've not been getting notices.. ughh... Thank you for the white renders... Hoppitty.. I dont' see a "white room".  Got a week til White is over... Looks like I've lost some people... Let's get this thread back on top... ughhh .. I hate new stuff... (sighs)

edited July 2015

Here's my White.... Inspired by the video WHITE WEDDING DAY by Billy Idol... If you watch closely.. the bride is dancing in a kitchen with appliances exploding around her... I did my best to give some explosions... lol.  Not sure I accomplished what I wanted.. but it will have to do ... Here's the video..

"WHITE WEDDING DAY"

Post edited by Llola Lane on

Here's my White.... Inspired by the video WHITE WEDDING DAY by Billy Idol... If you watch closely.. the bride is dancing in a kitchen with appliances exploding around her... I did my best to give some explosions... lol.  Not sure I accomplished what I wanted.. but it will have to do ... Here's the video..

"WHITE WEDDING DAY"

As I said over at pfdlives, it's nice.  OK what I really said is...

Hey little sister, what have you done?

Looks like she's a religious cook!  laugh

Dana

haa.. yes Dana... just like me.. winks

Glad you like my render.. ya still got a week.. hint hint.. wink wink!

haa.. yes Dana... just like me.. winks

Glad you like my render.. ya still got a week.. hint hint.. wink wink!

I've been workign hard on my website.

Dana

Hi Gang... last 2 days of the month for WHITE... August = PINK... I have some ideas... ALL are welcome to join this challenge... NO experience needed... ;)

Happy rendering!!!

Hoppitty said:

And for once I'm not waiting until the last minute... :P

Title: The White Room

YAY.. I see the white room.. THANK YOU.. kinda spooky.. I like it!  ;)

• pimanjcpimanjc Posts: 11

Abby In White.

Abby is in a fog of dispair over the death of her beloved 22 year old cat.

Jim

AbbyInWhite.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 258K

Thank you kindly for joining my challenge pimanjc... I feel her pain... I had a 22 year ole cat that passed away a while back too... Our pets are like family... I hope she feels better soon :)

ONE MORE DAY... get your renders in... August = PINK... I've been thinking about mine.. have you????

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

ONE MORE DAY... get your renders in... August = PINK... I've been thinking about mine.. have you????

guess I can't use the one I did last year cheeky

bigh said:

guess I can't use the one I did last year cheeky

nope... nope... nope... GOTTA be all New!!!!  ;)

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited August 2015

I keep missing getting something created for this challenge. it's more like I get something started then forget to comeback.

I cannot render full/completed scenes, so going to try and for once get something here. even though it's in parts

ETA: trying different settings, I might squeeze in a whole scene, just it's going to be small, if it doesn't work I'll add the pieces

ETA2: Removed the extra image

Where the pink is it

Pink 003.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 415K
    Post edited by XaatXuun on

ok i WILL BE VERY qUIET

I be pretty O so pretty

think I will go for a ride

000 81.jpg
    1420 x 694 - 325K
    XaatXuun said:

I keep missing getting something created for this challenge. it's more like I get something started then forget to comeback.

I cannot render full/completed scenes, so going to try and for once get something here. even though it's in parts

ETA: trying different settings, I might squeeze in a whole scene, just it's going to be small, if it doesn't work I'll add the pieces

Where the pink is it

Please try and fit it all together XaatXuun... the challenge is to create 1 render a month and no WIPs... I've got my fingers crossed for ya ;)  You have plenty of time.

bigh said:

I be pretty O so pretty

think I will go for a ride

Oh goodness Bigh.. I HAD to laugh.. his man boobs are showing.. LOL  Thanks for the render.. I best get crackin' on mine.. winks