Sale end date for Candice stuff?

SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,495
edited August 2012 in The Commons

Does anyone happen to know when the sale on the Candace bundle items (like the Trail Blazer outfit) ends? Will it at least until the beginning of next month?

Thanks in advance.

Post edited by SnowSultan on

Comments

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Does anyone happen to know when the sale on the Candace bundle items (like the Trail Blazer outfit) ends? . . .

Nope -- it hit the store yesterday, but it looks like there's no promo-topic yet. Without end-of-sale dates restored to the store we're pretty much stuck.

And the pricing seems weird (weirder than usual, I mean): I'm a PlatClub member so I'm supposed to get 30% off all DAZ Originals (that's everything with the underlined-and-linked DAZ 3D under the product name) in addition to whatever intro-discounts or other sales are happening -- how they stack can be wonky (30% off of a product after its sale price is applied is less than 30% off the base price), but it's supposed to be there. Right now (and yesterday when I bought it) the Candace for Stephanie Bundle is 30% off both when I'm logged out and when I'm logged in, so I have to wonder if I'm getting my PlatClub discount. Prices on the individual items seem strange too (20% off when logged out, 30% off when logged in). Anybody know what's up?

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Does anyone happen to know when the sale on the Candace bundle items (like the Trail Blazer outfit) ends? . . .

Nope -- it hit the store yesterday, but it looks like there's no promo-topic yet. Without end-of-sale dates restored to the store we're pretty much stuck.

And the pricing seems weird (weirder than usual, I mean): I'm a PlatClub member so I'm supposed to get 30% off all DAZ Originals (that's everything with the underlined-and-linked DAZ 3D under the product name) in addition to whatever intro-discounts or other sales are happening -- how they stack can be wonky (30% off of a product after its sale price is applied is less than 30% off the base price), but it's supposed to be there. Right now (and yesterday when I bought it) the Candace for Stephanie Bundle is 30% off both when I'm logged out and when I'm logged in, so I have to wonder if I'm getting my PlatClub discount. Prices on the individual items seem strange too (20% off when logged out, 30% off when logged in). Anybody know what's up?

Unfortunately Beth you don't want my quick, automatic response to the DO/PC issue for this product. I want to stay positive and things like this make it hard to.

As for how long it is on sale - generally 2 weeks but I haven't seen a news letter to confirm this yet.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,551
    edited December 1969

I hope the sale lasts through this weekend. I'm afraid, I don't have much money until I get paid on the first!

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Zelroth said:
    Unfortunately Beth you don't want my quick, automatic response to the DO/PC issue for this product. I want to stay positive and things like this make it hard to.

Sorry to hear that. :red: With the PlatClub price for this fixed in the store I'm just a support ticket away from my issue being resolved. But I'm still not seeing a promo-topic, and the store still isn't showing sale-end dates. 8-/