Stronghands freestuffs

stronghandsstronghands Posts: 104
edited July 2015 in Freebies

Ummmmmm....I'm not really familiar with the new forum, so i hope I'm getting this right.

Just a place to put freebies I come up with, a well as any updates and WIPs in the future.

So, to get started, here are some poses for you. :D

Irresistible A3 Set of poses for Aiko3

Edit: A3 Autumn is up! http://www.sharecg.com/v/64466/view/11/Poser/Autumn-for-Aiko3

Edit 9/18/12: Vixen is available now.

Edit 4/26/13: Jaya for L3 is uploaded.

Edit 5/10/2013: Winter for Aiko 3 available now.

Edit 06/04/13: Spring for A3

Edit 06/27/13: Irresistible A3_2 Set of six poses for Aiko3

Edit 02/20/14: G2F Irresistible 1 12 poses for Genesis 2 Female

Edit 02/26/14: G2F Irresistible poses 2 is available now. 8 poses in this set for Genesis 2 Female.

Edit 12/03/2014: Chun for Aiko 3

Edit 06/04/2015: A3 midriff tank.

Edit 07/06/2015: A3 swimwear

Post edited by stronghands on

Comments

• fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199
    edited December 1969

Ummmmmm....I'm not really familiar with the new forum, so i hope I'm getting this right.

Just a place to put freebies I come up with, a well as any updates and WIPs in the future.

So, to get started, here are some poses for you. :D

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64301/browse/11/Poser/A3-irresistible-poses

Nice stuff!

• stronghandsstronghands Posts: 104
    edited December 1969

Thanks fleetpp!

Other news: Working on a head morph and texture for A3. I'm going out of town for a few days but wanted to get a preview up. Hopefully sometime next week she'll be done.

Meet Autumn. :D

Autumn_01A.jpg
    700 x 700 - 208K
  • fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199
    edited August 2012

Very nice. I like realistic looking morphs for Aiko 3. I noticed you have several at sharecg.

Post edited by fleetpp on
  • VilianVilian Posts: 281
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the poses, and can't wait for Autumn to appear among your A3 morphs. It's so awesome someone with such talent as you have is still supporting A3 ^.^ *hugs*

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thanks fleetpp!

Other news: Working on a head morph and texture for A3. I'm going out of town for a few days but wanted to get a preview up. Hopefully sometime next week she'll be done.

Meet Autumn. :D

Hello, Autumn! I look forward to adding you to the A3 Freebies list...
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

My goodness...isn't she pretty. I've let my work with A3 slide a bit here of late, but this one makes me want to start up again. Looking forward to seeing her.

edited December 1969

@ fleetpp: Thank you. I do have several, and plan on a few more.

@ Vilian: :red: Talent? I was thinking I keep working with A3 because she's easier to use than the others. LOL Thank you.

@ robkelk: Autumn says hi, in a soft sultry voice.

@ Lord Ganthor: Thank you. It's difficult to imagine you not using A3 as much, but then again I can't expect everyone to remain locked in the past like I am. LOL I look forward to seeing what you can do with her.

I've been working on getting her packaged up, and want a little input if I may. In the past I've included a .cr2 with open morph channels and a few custom morphs so that people that have only the LE model can use the character. Is that still a good idea? I know DAZ offered Aiko3 Full free for a while but don't know if it's still available like that.

Also, I used to use morph data to put the eyes where I needed them, but it caused all sorts of problems with eye movement. This time I'm scaling and translating the eyes, and setting limits on the channels when the morph is injected. As a result the eyes move and track right without trying to jump out of the socket or sink back into her skull.

Her head is sized pretty close to Aiko's 'realistic' morph size, only a little narrower, so that hairs with a realistic A3 morph will fit pretty good.

After I get a bug or two worked out I'd like to pass her along to a tester or two or three to make sure I'm not missing anything. Any takers? PM me, please.

Autumn_03s.jpg
    750 x 750 - 227K
    edited December 1969

A3 Autumn is up.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/64466/view/11/Poser/Autumn-for-Aiko3

I didn't have any testers so let me know if there are any problems.

Autumn_promo_2.jpg
    750 x 750 - 258K
  • WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

She is very pretty Stronghands! I will give her a try once I get A3 installed again. I can hear the poor thing's crying coming from my back up discs, She is upset I haven't been using her much these days.

edited December 1969

Here's a couple of quick ones with 3 different looks. The first 2 are in Bryce and the 3rd in DS 2.3 (which I'm not very good with). She's a very pretty character who should fit in just about any situation you care to put her in. Something you might want to think about for future projects is to maybe add a little more variation in the make-ups and eye colors. If the textures included had a few extras, like a more natural lip coloring rather than just the red lipstick, it would increase her versatility a great deal. Just to see what a difference it might make, I used an alternate texture on the western themed render and like the look. You had expressed some dissatisfaction with the way the fishnets came out and I understand where you're coming from. I tried to do the same thing with chainmail once and had disastrous results. Even though the seams mismatch, it does not really ruin the overall effect. It's good that this was included as an alternate texture and not the main texture, though. I had no real problems with installing her on my (behind the times) system and everything worked just fine. You should consider a success who will stand proudly with the rest of your creations. One of these days I'm going to gang up all your creations in a single render just for fun.

Autumn_Western.jpg
    440 x 578 - 161K
    Autumn_with_Gun.jpg
    487 x 650 - 247K
    A3_Autumn_Singer.jpg
    450 x 600 - 193K
    edited December 1969

@ Whitemyst: *wave* Thank you. I look forward to seeing more of your work, especially with my characters. :D

@ Lord Ganthor: Wow. Thanks for these. I really suck at makeups, but I know you're right. I plan on another season-based character soon, (winter, if you hadn't guessed), and I just may try to do that. I'l keep working on getting some nets right too. :D

That would be an awesome render, IMHO, just because I'm partial to my girls and I always enjoy your work.

edited December 1969

Winter, hmmmm? Well, that would call for a four seasons type of render, wouldn't it? I've got one more render of Autumn that I haven't posted, mostly because I'm still not happy with it and am still tweaking around. If I can get it to work out half way decent I'll put it up...but I'm not so sure just yet.

Y'know, the four seasons thing is really starting to intrigue me the more I think about it...

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Hi Stronhands! *Waves* I'm afraid a render will be a bit off in the future. I'm in the middle of sorting through content and organizing, everything was a mess even though I did "try" to keep it organized. I want to get that finished before I get distracted installing more stuff. lol

• amy_aimeiamy_aimei Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Very good! It shows how good A3 can be. Of course, Stronghands, you did a good job! I also found that A3 is easy to work with.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Thank you. Good to see continued support for a fine character. The remake of "Coma" gives me a use for her.

• LmWolfSpiritLmWolfSpirit Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Thank you for this! She looks lovely.

edited December 1969

@ Lord Ganthor: I like the four seasons thing too. Working in Winter now, and wondering what I should do for a spring character.

@ WhiteMyst: I understand completely. My runtime is such a mess.....

@ amy_aimei: Thanks Amy! Your A3 Amy character was one of the first I ever used, and my favorite for a long time.

@ nobody1954: You're most welcome, and I plan on more for A3.

@ LmWolfSpirit: You're most welcome, and thank you.

I have A3 Winter in the works, and hope to have her ready soooooon.

edited December 1969

@ Lord Ganthor: I like the four seasons thing too. Working in Winter now, and wondering what I should do for a spring character.

Something green...

Just as a knee-jerk, gut reaction thing? Somebody who's tall and thing with long limbs. On the petite side but not super-model emaciated. Probably light skinned with blue eyes (and short blond hair, which is, of course not your call). In short, something that exudes new, fresh, exciting and a breath of new air after a long winter.

Well, that's my take on it anyway...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

When I did my Goddess renders (ages ago now) I had Spring as young sprightly and virginal, Spring is the maiden. The first incarnation of the Goddess.

edited December 1969

Hmmmm...both excellent ideas, and actually quite similar. I was thinking along those lines myself, though leaning toward a redhead.

That brings another question: All my characters, with the exception of Autumn, and now Winter, have involved body morphs. Does that make it too difficult for people to use, since the default clothing doesn't then fit well? I'm open to suggestions.

No, a couple preview renders. There are still some funky things going on with the eyes that I need to address, but at someone's suggestion I'm including a few different texture options. Here is Winter, as a cool breeze, and as a dark cold wind. Yeah, whatever. So much for waxing poetic.........

Winter_99.jpg
    750 x 750 - 169K
    Winter_98.jpg
    750 x 750 - 211K
    edited December 1969

Hmmmm...both excellent ideas, and actually quite similar. I was thinking along those lines myself, though leaning toward a redhead.

That brings another question: All my characters, with the exception of Autumn, and now Winter, have involved body morphs. Does that make it too difficult for people to use, since the default clothing doesn't then fit well? I'm open to suggestions.

No, a couple preview renders. There are still some funky things going on with the eyes that I need to address, but at someone's suggestion I'm including a few different texture options. Here is Winter, as a cool breeze, and as a dark cold wind. Yeah, whatever. So much for waxing poetic.........

Redhead? Really? I could see that for Autumn, being fall colors and all...still, you never know until you try.

I've never had a problem fitting clothes to any of your characters, but I rarely use default clothing by nature. Most everything I use has all or most morphs included, so it's not an issue for me. I guess if you do separate head and body INJ files, people could have an option as to what to use.

Nice renders, although I don't see any weirdness going on the the eyes, but A3 has always had some strange issues with the eyes when looking to extremes to the left and right. Hiro had the worst problems with the eyes that drove me to distraction. She's a good looking character and I'll be interested to see any updates and the final version. I'm still pondering how I want to approach the 4 seasons render...

• amy_aimeiamy_aimei Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

I just remember that dyald made a d-Form set for his A3 characters. With the d-Form set, the user can deform the default clothing to fit the character. I think it is similar to V4's magnetize clothing. It may be a good idea.

Winter looks great. I have seen Summer and Autumn. How about Spring?

edited December 1969

Nice renders, although I don't see any weirdness going on the the eyes, but A3 has always had some strange issues with the eyes when looking to extremes to the left and right. Hiro had the worst problems with the eyes that drove me to distraction. She's a good looking character and I'll be interested to see any updates and the final version. I'm still pondering how I want to approach the 4 seasons render...

Thanks! There are, unseen in the renders, some funky wrinkles near her temples. I think I just about have that cleared up though. Working now on different texture ideas.

I just remember that dyald made a d-Form set for his A3 characters. With the d-Form set, the user can deform the default clothing to fit the character. I think it is similar to V4's magnetize clothing. It may be a good idea.

Winter looks great. I have seen Summer and Autumn. How about Spring?

That's a great idea, and something I may try. Thanks!

Spring is still a little ways away, both on the calendar and in my runtime. LOL I hope to get started on her soon.

If anyone noticed, in the renders above Winter is wearing Amy's Beach Volleyball top. She can do that easily because.....she has a breast morph just for those wonderful Amy clothes. :D

Other news: You will find a new/old character on ShareCG, Vixen. If anyone remembers, she was a giveaway for entering the freebie challenge sometime back in '09. She's free to everyone now, and can be found HERE

edited December 1969

Other news: You will find a new/old character on ShareCG, Vixen. If anyone remembers, she was a giveaway for entering the freebie challenge sometime back in '09. She's free to everyone now, and can be found HERE

Thank you!

I'll add her to the Aiko3 freebies list...

edited December 1969

A very weird story for you...I started sketching out some vague idea for a render anticipating Winter's arrival. My idea of "sketching" is creating landscapes and scenes in Bryce just to see what I could do. Oddly enough, the more I worked on it the more it started to take on a "Spring" look and the winter theme took a back seat. No big deal, I'll just hold it in reserve...but I'm still starting all over again for "Winter". Sometimes I hate that my mind wanders like that...

edited December 1969

Wow. It's been some time again since I was here last. I'm still not exactly pleased with my progress on "Winter", and I've kinda allowed myself to get sidetracked with an Asian headmorph. So, perhaps I should let people see where I'm going with it and see what happens.

I don't have a name yet, and I plan on working with the texture some more...

I'll try to get a profile render up tomorrow.

097_Asian_winter_01S.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 325K
    edited December 1969

You should get sidetracked more often...She's very pretty, but then, you don't exactly have a knack for turning out ugly characters. Nice overall shape with very clean lines. I'd say she's a winner. Just to drop a casual hint here, have you ever given any thought to expanding your line with a few other ethnic types? Okay, maybe that's the wrong word to use here...more racial diversity? I thinking Native American Indian, Eastern Indian, people of Spanish decent...maybe even Inuit. Let's not forget African and African American either. An while I'm at it (hey, I'm on a roll here...) have you ever given any though to characters for Hiro? A series of ethnically diverse morphs for Hiro would be a welcome addition to anyone's collection. Just a few random thoughts...

edited December 2012

Wow. It's been some time again since I was here last. I'm still not exactly pleased with my progress on "Winter", and I've kinda allowed myself to get sidetracked with an Asian headmorph. So, perhaps I should let people see where I'm going with it and see what happens.

I don't have a name yet, and I plan on working with the texture some more...

I'll try to get a profile render up tomorrow.

Here's a site that lists names by language, and gives their meanings: http://www.behindthename.com/

Post edited by robkelk on
    edited December 1969

@ Lord Ganthor: Thanks! 'Racial diversity' is an excellent idea. I wish I had the skills to tackle such a project. Also, I know that the guys just don't get a lot of attention and it's a shame. Perhaps I should make a few guy friends for all these girls...hhmmmm......

@ robkelh: Thanks for that link. I'll visit and see what happens.

In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas I'm always open. More than one of my A3 characters has been named by other people. :)

Here's a profile render so you can see more of the face shape. She's also sporting my "Amy breast" morph so that she can wear amy_aimei's excellent creations.

I'm thinking I want to redo the eyebrow transmap, and perhaps the eyelashes as well.

096_Asian_winter_01.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 346K
    edited December 1969

Wow. Has it really been since December of last year since I put anything here?

Two A3 characters languishing in my runtime waiting for completion, and I'm continually allowing myself to become distracted. I'll finish them soon. I think all I need to do is make up my mind that they're ok as they are.

In the meantime...is anyone interested in a character, head and body morph, with texture, for Laura?

She needs a name, and if someone will help with that I'll get her wrapped up and ready for download. Custom morphs. No need for her morph pack.

prev_1.jpg
    1200 x 1500 - 928K