Smartphone and Tablet

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited August 2012 in The Commons

hopefully daz getting not in trouble with apple when the offer such things in their store as 3D items :lol:

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• Eva1Eva1 Posts: 1,249
    edited December 1969

Maybe they have - when I clicked Add to cart nothing was added but it wouldn't let me add it again...apple sabotage!:)

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

Thank you Daz guys for the smart phone and tablet freebie . it will come in handy

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Eva1 said:
    Maybe they have - when I clicked Add to cart nothing was added but it wouldn't let me add it again...apple sabotage!:)

who knows LoL

• dianadiana Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Eva1 said:

Ditto for me, can't get the freebie.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Same here. It doesn't add to my cart and if I click it again it says I am only allowed a quantity of 1 but I don't have any :-(

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730
    edited December 1969

Eva1 said:

It's time to release the worms! :vampire:

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

Whatever the prolem was it seems to be resolved now :-) I logged in this morning and it was sitting in my cart (1 item) and I was able to check out okay.

• edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    hopefully daz getting not in trouble with apple when the offer such things in their store as 3D items :lol:

Don't know why they would get in trouble with apple. It looks more like android anyway.
  • ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385
    edited December 1969

are there templates?
    can't map the home button!!

565669ss.jpg
    684 x 790 - 117K
  • Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

lololol I thought this was about a forum app for phones and tablets... I wish!

• Moebius87Moebius87 Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

lololol I thought this was about a forum app for phones and tablets... I wish!

Me too... :long:

Cheers! — Möe

Post edited by Moebius87 on
  • frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

I dl'd it and cannot find it anywhere.

edit: never mind, found it.

Post edited by frodi on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited December 1969

frodi said:
    I dl'd it and cannot find it anywhere.

If you're asking where it gets installed to, according to the readme, it installs to the Poser runtime, Props directory under "PhoneTablet".