The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited August 2012

ty

they have cliffs in Boston? :)

this was an amusing news story this morning, but they don't have pictures
    http://weather.yahoo.com/trio-spotted-riding-nev-flood-channel-mattress-135811787.html

i'm deciding if i want to walk 2 1/2 miles to buy an ice cream birthday cake. i'd have to go very soon, cuz theyz saying thunder showers this afternoon and the sky is funky colors.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

Stepfather thought he saw a bug. He has been leaving the windows and doors open so it must have came inside from outdoors. What a surprise a bug coming inside from outdoors. I hope he does not blame me for the bug(s) as I doubt I am responsible. I am pretty sure I did not introduce bugs into nc.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,164
    edited August 2012

Stepfather thought he saw a bug. He has been leaving the windows and doors open so it must have came inside from outdoors. What a surprise a bug coming inside from outdoors. I hope he does not blame me for the bug(s) as I doubt I am responsible. I am pretty sure I did not introduce bugs into nc.

I once visited a friend in Austraila (Cairns), very much like Florida. He had jalousie windows (like in Florida)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalousie_window

However, he had no screens inside. I asked if that didn't let the bugs in. He said "You're right mate. Let's 'em out too! And if they don't go out then HE get's 'em" as he pointed to a large gecko/lizard thing hanging out on the wall over the couch..

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    edited August 2012

oops! double post

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The gecko lizard reminds me of my brother. He has a LARGE goldfish pond in his yard just off his kitchen door. He sits in his kitchen with the door open most nights. He has a frog that will get in the open door and catch anything it can that is attracted by the kitchen light. He has to put it back out to go to bed, it will not leave it's spot unless he makes it.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Monday. Meh. I want to pass a resolution to rename Monday to Mehday. At least once a month, anyway.

Meh. But only 5 work days until vacation week!

Still, meh.

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Mothra toys are EXPENSIVE. They run from about US$60 and up!!! :ahhh:

Fortunately, a plush Mothra is under US$40, so into my wishlist it went! GO MOTHRA GO! :bug:

edited December 1969

Fly one home today! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Fortunately, a plush Mothra is under US$40, so into my wishlist it went! GO MOTHRA GO! :bug:

mosuraaah :lol:

mosura.png
    300 x 300 - 175K
    edited December 1969

mosuraaah :lol:

You have to love a monster with it's own twin fairies that sing to it! :coolsmile:

Need to start bringing in snacks, blood sugar gets kind of low late in the afternoon nowadays. :down:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I ruined everything I did today except lunch. One DS project, one PSP plugin file, all needed for a contest.
    Monday should be BANNED Wooly, not re-named.

edited December 1969

I once visited a friend in Austraila (Cairns), very much like Florida. He had jalousie windows (like in Florida)

However, he had no screens inside. I asked if that didn't let the bugs in. He said "You're right mate. Let's 'em out too! And if they don't go out then HE get's 'em" as he pointed to a large gecko/lizard thing hanging out on the wall over the couch..

Are you in Florida? I am in north Carolina which is where mum and stepfather live.

edited December 1969

Are you in Florida? I am in north Carolina which is where mum and stepfather live.

Not anymore. But I lived there between 1966 to 1984, and between 2002 and 2008. Now, I'm stuck in western NY State. I keep looking for a way to get back to Florida and live in some sort of inexpensive comfort. But I have a very reasonable, clean, safe place here in cold country. Florida has wonderful memories for me but also has its own problems (bugs, water, heat, & hoards of old people). I'm not too keen on ending up in a trailer park surounded by geriatrics even though I am rapidly becoming one myself. I'd love to find an old Florida cottage under some old LIve Oak trees along the east coast. But there's not many of them left.

edited December 1969

I am tired. Exhausted. Yawn!

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Having problems posting :(

edited December 1969

I am tired. Exhausted. Yawn!

Is morning here and am tired already :)

edited December 1969

3 hours early for a midnight snack. total munchies!

edited December 1969

Dead chicken in a box for lunch - and haz sun at lunchtime today, feels good on face :)

edited December 1969

wahh feeling tireder than tired this morning. too tired to hike to the bus.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Dead chicken in a box for lunch - and haz sun at lunchtime today, feels good on face :)

Would you rather have had a live chicken in a box for lunch? :-o

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

Then you could have chicken and eggs for lunch

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Nothing really beats dead fish on a tray :)

DFOT.jpg
    603 x 418 - 96K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Nothing really beats dead fish on a tray :)

Now THAT is classic Deaf Fish In A Tray(tm)!

%-P :lol:

It's DEAD FISH IN A TRAY, yes DEAD FISH IN A TRAY!
    We'll munch it every day, it just won't go away!
    You know it's here to stay! We're gonna pay and pay!
    There's nothing much that you can say
    to DEAD FISH IN A TRAYYYYYYYYYY

edited December 1969

Tuesday Morning! It dawns bright and warm already, but probably won't break 100F today.

4 more work days until vacation, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I won't be going anywhere, or sleeping late (ugh can't miss my pills) BUT I will be doing a lot of writing and sculpting and maybe some photography! :coolsmile:

I wonder if I can stay motivated all the rest of the week.. lol! :snake:

Need Godzilla next! I made room for him last night next to King Ghidorah. Hmm, maybe a Godzilla film festival during my vacation? Amazon has like a dozen Godzilla movies!! :ahhh:

edited December 1969

3 cups of joe to unglue my eyelids

y'know what would be kewl, instead of medusan with snake hair, medusan with tentacle monster hair :lol: and who's to say tentacle hair is only on top of his head? ebil chukl muwahah

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Non-complaint: today is Tuesday, which is Freebie Day. (Kinda sad that these days I define my excitement according to Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday axis.)

Complaint: For the last four weeks or so, I've missed 1 to 2 doses of my daily meds per week. Today I got hit by the first wave of sudden low. My internal gyroscope is messed up, and my head is doing twitch-twitch-twitch as I walk. I don't know if it does it physically, because my balance systems are saying it is doing it, and didn't wanna ask others. Blood pressure is also kinda bubbling up and down.

So I'm gonna take it slow today.

edited December 1969

I feel like Cinderella reimagined. Instead of stepmother there is stepfather. Mum is still alive and well. The two stepsisters are on their own and rarely see their father. I am not sure why but I have my guesses.

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

3 cups of joe to unglue my eyelids

y'know what would be kewl, instead of medusan with snake hair, medusan with tentacle monster hair :lol: and who's to say tentacle hair is only on top of his head? ebil chukl muwahah

I am feeling awful tired too, but I had to get moving. MY dog wouldn't relax until she got to go for her morning walk (spoiled 12 yr old puppy) and flushed a rabbit. So it made me get my reluctant tail moving.

This discussion has been closed.