WIP Thread for June New Users Contest.

167891012»

Comments

• WahilWahil Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

Sasje said:
    the tears I did with Photoshop.

FYI.
    For anyone who doesn't have Photoshop, or just wants a teardrop as a 3D object, there's a teardrop prop in Daz's freebie EmotiGuy.

• WahilWahil Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    And I did one just for fun yesterday. This is four spots following almost a three point setup with a distant light pointing up with no shadows to add ambent fill light.

Love the skin texture in that lighting.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Denny L said:
    Jaderail said:
    And I did one just for fun yesterday. This is four spots following almost a three point setup with a distant light pointing up with no shadows to add ambent fill light.
    Love the skin texture in that lighting.Denny L that is what you can do with just the things discussed in this thread. That is a combo of the lights and then I adjusted the bump and displacement maps as was covered a little bit. The angle of the camera is also part of getting that look.
  • wiibbwiibb Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I find it odd that none have posted the Standard Portrait light setup yet. I did this one with a standard three point light set.

THIS IS NOT AN ENTERY. Just an example. If you would like to learn this lighting, it's very basic, just say so.

I sure would like to learn more about this lighting Jaderail it looks so perfect, if you have the time?
    :P

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

I did a tut for the others it's on this Page. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1201/P30 Have fun.

TIP: Just keep reading through this thread and you will find all kinds of stuff to help with lighting.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • wiibbwiibb Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Jaderail, yeah sorry I seen it when I went further on in that thread I am working on it right now thank you
    :P