Sale on Genesis Head and Body Morphs... question

BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello all.

I was looking at this yesterday.
Is this what I need to adjust characters I but for Genesis?
I assume it works for males and females? Is that right?
So I don't need a new set of morphs for V5 or M5, or S5..... is that right.
Please correct my thinking if I am wrong.

Thanks.
R

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

It works with any genesis character, very usefull, I use them all the time :) It's generic morphs.

edited December 1969

I assme you mean Genesis evolution head and body morphs?

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

It's called Genesis Evolution: Morph Bundle, now for $11.54.
    Is this the one you were talking about?

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

The Genesis Evolution Morph Bundle is pretty much essential for working with Genesis. Bought characters will usually have custom-morphed heads that work on their own, but the body is usually shaped using the Evolution Morphs.

However the Genesis Starter Bundle is better value as it contains the Evolution Morph Bundle, the troll, a set of hair and two outfits for only $1 more. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-starter-bundle

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

Thanks, DWG.
    That is a much better deal, you're right.
    R

edited December 1969

Sorry Bendinggrass, It appears we both have opposite time zones... You've probably already decided if or not you want it... I was talking about the Genesis Evolution: Morph Bundle and DWG totally nailed it! It is essential for genesis, especially when you like to create original characters. Allot of M5 V5 characters are full body morphs (Which are very beautiful and fun to mix) but there comes a time when you wish to make effective alterations. Evolution bundle is the artist's tool box for genesis. :cheese: The Evolution Expressions and Masculinity is also a fantastic addition too :)