Dwarfology - Now Available (commercial)

2»

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Yep. I have to do that shop-scrounge soon so I can pick my dwarves, but first I have to wait for this darn render to finish because it is slowing even my desktop monster down to crawl...

But when the September's sales arrive, you can bet that I will run to your store to pick all Genesis-fun I've missed so far.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Yeah I was having the same issue before work today reflection rendering even just on eyes was causing explorer to freeze lol

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I feel like they need to be all hairy lol with long scraggly beards

Don't forget, the men should look like this as well.

(According to the Discworld books, one of the non-minor portions of dwarf courtship is determining, through carefully and tactfully phrased questions, the gender of the other dwarf.) ;-)

edited December 1969

I feel like they need to be all hairy lol with long scraggly beards

Don't forget, the men should look like this as well.

(According to the Discworld books, one of the non-minor portions of dwarf courtship is determining, through carefully and tactfully phrased questions, the gender of the other dwarf.) ;-)

lol, I've noticed various source's of info on dwarf species tends to suggest it can be difficult to identify the gender of a dwarf. Lord of the Rings was a classic example... It suggested even the women had long scraggly beards ;-) That said though, fantasy creatures are subject to the artists/writers interpretation... I do love this product, and I think RawArts vision of the dwarves is really inspiring. :) And I'm really impressed with how they handled the body shapes and the genders.

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That is a fantastic set Rawn, top notch!

DwarfAssassin.jpg
    1420 x 2000 - 171K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Yep. I have to do that shop-scrounge soon so I can pick my dwarves, but first I have to wait for this darn render to finish because it is slowing even my desktop monster down to crawl...

But when the September's sales arrive, you can bet that I will run to your store to pick all Genesis-fun I've missed so far.

Can't wait for that sale! :cheese:

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,748
    edited December 1969

Akhbour said:
    That is a fantastic set Rawn, top notch!

Always glad to see pictures showing up :)

Thanx Akhbour!

• AkhbourAkhbour Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And the girls can even be quite sexy! ^_-

Kris01s.jpg
    679 x 960 - 297K
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,748
    edited December 1969

Akhbour said:
    And the girls can even be quite sexy! ^_-

She is cute :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Just installed it! Mwahahahahaha. Let the dwarf-related shenanigans begin! :lol: