Creature Head Horns

joerminerjoerminer Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I just got the creature creator head morphs, and I've noticed that when I use the horn morphs included, all I get are stumps. Is there any way to actually have pointy regular looking horns? I can't seem to find that. Thanks!

Comments

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537
    edited December 1969

The stumps are merely the base for the horns which are probably props.

• joerminerjoerminer Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hmm...I can't seem to find the props. Any ideas?

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited August 2012

The readme says that they are in Poser format, so look in Poser Formats > My Library > Props or Pose folder. Assuming that is where you installed them to.

EDIT:

This is what it says in the Readme file

Required Products: Victoria 4.1 Base
    You can find new icons for loading this product in the following Poser Libraries:
    Figures: "DAZ Characters\V4 Creature Creator"
    Pose: "DAZ's Victoria 4\Add-Ons\Creature Creator", "DAZ's Victoria 4\Add-Ons\MAT Creature Creator"
    You can find new icons for loading this product in the following D|S folder:
    "People\Victoria 4\Add-Ons\Materials\Creature Creator"
    View files installed for this product: CreatureAddOnV4List.txt
    Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

joerminer said:
    I just got the creature creator head morphs, and I've noticed that when I use the horn morphs included, all I get are stumps. Is there any way to actually have pointy regular looking horns? I can't seem to find that. Thanks!

I'm guessing you're talking about the "Genesis Creature Creator Heads"? There are no horn figures or props in that package, only horn base morphs. You'll need something like "Victoria 4.2 Creature Creator Add Ons" or "Michael 4 Creature Creator Add Ons" (or whatever horn figure/prop you prefer). I'm still waiting for a "Genesis Horn" item, myself...

• joerminerjoerminer Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, I got the genesis creature creator bundle. I guess I'll either have to wait for an add-on or get an older add-on and see if they'll auto fit.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

The V4 or M4 Creature Creator Horns work just fine. I just tested it in DS4.5Pro. They do not Auto fit, but they must be placed on V4 or M4 also so they do work. Parent them to the head when done.

Post edited by Jaderail on