Is there a way to know when a sale ends?

KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
edited June 2012 in The Commons

I look at the new store pages and while I see special (i.e. sale) prices, I don't see when sales promotions end.
Is there a way to know when sale ends on that item, for example?

Post edited by Kattey on

Comments

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Kattey said:
    I look at the new store pages and while I see special (i.e. sale) prices, I don't see when sales promotions end.
    Is there a way to know when sale ends on that item, for example?

I am sorry to say that, but no. Maybe a couple of weeks later, when the new site is repaired, DAZ techs will finally find time to fix this as well. I never saw a reply from DAZ to this question (asked numerous times by different people in different threads).

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Well, they need to stop canceling sales without notice. Maybe a thread in th forums for new releases and their sale end dates. Cutting sales without clear communication is very frustrating, and I know I am not alone!

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

That, in all honesty, sucks

Thanks for replies, Proxima Shining and Wiccan

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Wiccan1 said:
    Well, they need to stop canceling sales without notice. Maybe a thread in th forums for new releases and their sale end dates. Cutting sales without clear communication is very frustrating, and I know I am not alone!

I see no reason why someone from DAZ can't post this information in Forum Home / Getting started / Latest News & Offers. I started a thread there for the expiration dates on the $1 items, but it was moved. It would be more convenient to have it posted in the Latest News & Offers. Then everyone could just check that forum, instead of asking in the others.

atticanne1.jpg
    100 x 100 - 11K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

DAZ is working on a ticker system that will let you know when it expires. Some products already have this.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I've noticed that the Supersuit has a big banner telling me that the sale is ending in five days but that is the only one I've seen.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yes, a few sales have the ticker up yet, but not all.

Please note that there was a problem with many PA items being shown on sale that shouldn't have been, so nearly everything was taken off sale temporarily while they fix that. What items are you seeing not on sale that should be?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,834
    edited December 1969

The last couple of releases that had their discount highlighted in the newsletter (the 50% off texture sets) I think showed 6/6 on the image as the end date. Whether that was the absolute cut off or the end of 50% and beginning of a lesser discount I couldn't guess.

• TimoteoTimoteo Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

I see this STILL has not been rectified? Wow.