I bought the iClone 3 in 1 pack but daz gives me no serial? (Resolved)

edited August 2012 in The Commons

It's $500 software and I get no response from sales support.
The download instructions says it is listed under My Account serials, but I can't see them listed.
Any advice? Was I just ripped off?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

DAZ 3D have a 30 day money back policy, and I have never known them to rip anybody off.

You have contacted Sales Support? They do not normally work on Saturday or Sunday, so you may need to wait a little while for an answer. Keep checking your Available Serial Numbers section to see if it appears. You can also add to your previous support ticket by using the link supplied.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2012

Have you checked that you don't have more than one page of serial numbers. It is something that is not immediatley obvious, but if you have more than 10 available serial numbers there will be more than one page.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • edited August 2012

Yes I've issued a ticket to sales yesterday.
    I'm an ew customer, and I get nervous when I spend alot of money and don't get what I paid for.
    I hope it get resolved fast.

I only have 3 serial numbers, that's for the free product daz,bryce and hexagon.

Post edited by shadmar_29c9ca2389 on
    edited December 1969

OK I have flagged this up, Please be aware, as Jimmy has said, that Daz3D is a very reputable company, and will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

• edited December 1969

Thank you chohole.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • edited December 1969

Anyone know when to excpect an answer from Daz Support Sales ? It was submitted August 24th.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

They don't work over the weekend, so I would expect later on today. The time now in Utah is about 03:00 in the morning, so at least 6 hours before they even get into work.

edited December 1969

Just got a quick buzz form a Daz employee who must be a real early bird (or a late one). He says this will be passed on to the web guys first thing, it is something to do with the way the store software handles serial numbers, sometimes it sends up glitches and has to be prompted manually.

• flame3Dflame3D Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Just got a quick buzz form a Daz employee who must be a real early bird (or a late one). He says this will be passed on to the web guys first thing, it is something to do with the way the store software handles serial numbers, sometimes it sends up glitches and has to be prompted manually.

Good!; because I too have purchased and downloaded 'iclone5pro';....but no serial number yet, and yes I have checked several times and put in a help request...still nothing...very frustrating!

• edited August 2012

Finally got mine, no word from support, but they just apperared magicly on my serial page.
    I understand this is a new productline and software needs adjustments, but you know, everyones hates waiting :)
    I hope you get yours soon flame3D (it's not a good feeling)..

Registered my serials at illusion now and it's all good.

Thanks to chohole for al the effort :)

+1

Post edited by shadmar_29c9ca2389 on
  • flame3Dflame3D Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

shadmar said:
    Finally got mine, no word from support, but they just apperared magicly on my serial page.
    I understand this is a new productline and software needs adjustments, but you know, everyones hates waiting :)
    I hope you get yours soon flame3D (it's not a good feeling)..

Registered my serials at illusion now and it's all good.

Thanks to chohole for al the effort :)

+1

Me too,...Me too!
    My serial number appeared as if by Magic ( though at the end of a long list...so look for it...it won't find you)
    Thanks to all who helped put this to right, and thanks to Shadmar for your 'hopes'...they worked!