Smith Micro Memorial Day Coupon

mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Its not free like Daz Software but you can get 60% off SM software like Poser and Animation Studio... works on both full and product upgrades. I got my Animation Studio 8 Pro upgraded for $52!! I think you get the coupon thru their newsletter emails so you might try and sign up and see if they send it to you.... mine went to my spam folder so you might check there too.

Comments

• edited December 1969

Not a bad discount. I'm thinking of using it to upgrade Poser Pro 2010 to 2012.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

When does the coupon expire?

• edited December 1969

May 30

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

May 30

That is Wednesday. Maybe it will be helpful for somebody but I cannot use it this time. Thanks anyway.

• edited December 1969

May 30

That is Wednesday. Maybe it will be helpful for somebody but I cannot use it this time. Thanks anyway.

Yeah it's a bummer sometimes. I hate it when a good deal expires before I can get in on it. I missed a big discount on a power tool this past Black Friday.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,314
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the Heads up. Although I'm signed up for emails I never did get that one. However, I was able to do a Google web search and find a copy. Then I was able to update my old Poser 6 to Poser Pro 2012 for $100. Not a bad deal.

Charlie

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,756
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the Heads up. Although I'm signed up for emails I never did get that one. However, I was able to do a Google web search and find a copy. Then I was able to update my old Poser 6 to Poser Pro 2012 for $100. Not a bad deal.

Charlie

Add another thanks for the notice - I didn't get that newsletter either and just upped my Poser 2010 to 2012 for $80.