The Brand new Avatars thread 14

Comments

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

yup, still a CV, they haven't kicked me out yet

• TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Oh, THAT's the problem. I haven't made Trotwood blue!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

yup, still a CV, they haven't kicked me out yet

They should have that noted somewhere on your profile.

We should have avatars soon.

edited December 1969

you mean like where its says in my profile

Statistics
    Member Group:

CV Team

edited December 1969

you mean like where its says in my profile

Statistics
    Member Group:

CV Team

So that is where they put it. Thanks for the info.

Do you have any idea of what kind of avatar you are going to use when we can?

edited December 1969

probably a square one, with an image on it

edited December 1969

hmmm maybe i could use the one from my facebook page

edited December 1969

i was playing around on google earth and found a pyramid in my home town, i had no idea it was there

edited December 1969

i had no idea there were pyramids in Michigan

edited December 1969

This is from google earth. this thing is a few blocks from my house and i had no idea it was there

M-Pyramid.jpg
    800 x 800 - 112K
    edited December 1969

that thing just looks weird

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Pit mines all over the place dude. That will look even cooler when it fills up with water. One HUGE square DEEP pool. I have a granite mine about two miles from my place. It's still kind of new so the blasting is pretty clear when they do it. Same time day and night three times a day every day. That one must be pretty deep if you never hear or feel the blasting as close as you say it is. The EPA makes companies reclaim the land around here now. We had a great small lake full of fish (people stocked it) that the copmany came back to many years later and filled in. We were all PO'ed.

edited December 1969

its not a pit, if you look closely the shadow is on the right side, same as the shadow on the trees, that makes this a raised pyramid structure. Also its not a mine, I know the land that this thing is on, its an old chemical dump site. While it is easy to tell from the sat photo that this is a raised structure with a pyramid shape, i have no idea how high it is. I have drove past it numerous times on the nearest road to it and I have never seen it, but the area is heavily forested.

I just thought it was kinda weird what can be right in your back yard and you don't even know it... till you see the satellite photos

edited December 1969

Well, that's interesting.

I wonder if it's something like Mt Rondout, just behind my house. It's a pile of asphalt. But Mt. Rondout doesn't look at all like a pyramid.

MtRondout.jpg
    556 x 466 - 90K
    edited May 2012

The chemical company was shut down in the 60s for EPA violations, but there have been people there ever since. There are guards there round the clock and EPA inspectors have been there every day since they closed the place. The clean up of the area still isn't finished.

Post edited by LycanthropeX on
    edited December 1969

So it's a pile of uranium or something? I've always wondered when Mt. Rondout will erupt.

edited December 1969

at least thats the official story, after seeing the pyramid i'm wondering if Moses is going to show up and free his people

edited December 1969

uranium? it wasn't a nuclear plant, it was a chemical company. we have a lot of chemical companies in the area. in prehistoric times Michigan was under an inland sea, so there is a ton of salt here, chemical companies use the salt to make all sorts of other chemicals, many of them really nasty and toxic

edited December 1969

Well, that qualifies under "or something.'

• DireBunnyDireBunny Posts: 556
    edited December 1969

The chemical company was shut down in the 60s for EPA violations, but there have been people there ever since. There are guards there round the clock and EPA inspectors have been there every day since they closed the place. The clean up of the area still isn't finished.

That is just a cover story. It's really an alien hotspot.

That wasn't a meteor that hit the area a few months back, that was an alien ship. They have been in that area for many years.

They are conducting several experiments there, their current project is resurrecting Jim Varney .

Almost makes me want to run up that way sometime and check it out.

edited December 1969

Well that explains the pyramid shape!

edited December 1969

I live in a strange place

edited December 1969

i'm hungry

feed me

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,191
    edited December 1969

to what?

edited December 1969

to what?

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it would violate the TOS

edited December 1969

to what?

to hundreds of sex crazed guppies who would rather be having sex.

edited December 1969

to what?

to hundreds of sex crazed guppies who would rather be having sex.

lol i don't think i have any groupies

edited December 1969

I meant guppies

guppy3.jpg
    650 x 433 - 40K
    edited December 1969

my bad, i misread it

i have no guppies either lol

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

its not a pit, if you look closely the shadow is on the right side, same as the shadow on the trees, that makes this a raised pyramid structure. Also its not a mine, I know the land that this thing is on, its an old chemical dump site. While it is easy to tell from the sat photo that this is a raised structure with a pyramid shape, i have no idea how high it is. I have drove past it numerous times on the nearest road to it and I have never seen it, but the area is heavily forested.

I just thought it was kinda weird what can be right in your back yard and you don't even know it... till you see the satellite photos

Ahh.. my old eyes just inverted it in my mind. Its good they are cleaning it up, who needs a chemical dump in thier backyard? Not I.