Lily Nymph [Commercial]

Comments

• MadaMada Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

...and there's also a V4 version but not sure when that's going to be out - hopefully not too far in the future.

LilyNymph_Popup2.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 124K
    LilyNymphMainV4.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 131K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Looking forward to the arrival of the V4 one. It's lovely.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Looks awsome Mada!!!

Wonder how I can put that on A3? Not the A3 Genesis shapre either.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:
    Looks awsome Mada!!!

Crossdresser or Wardrobe Wizard?

Very nice work, Mada. I like the drapey look to the base mesh and movement morphs.

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

Mattymanx said:

While not necessarily the most flexible way, can you pose it on an A3-shaped Genesis figure and then export it an an OBJ to load on your real A3 figure with the same pose?
    edited December 1969

cwichura said:
    Mattymanx said:

While not necessarily the most flexible way, can you pose it on an A3-shaped Genesis figure and then export it an an OBJ to load on your real A3 figure with the same pose?

Posing is the easy part. May wait for the V4 version. WOnder if i should re-rig for A3

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

I know you're a long-time A3 user, and are quite the master with rendering her. What is 'missing'/different when using the A3 Genesis shape? (Assuming you have GenX to transfer favorite characters over -- you use Sylfie and Mulberry a lot, right?) Course, we shouldn't really hijack Mada's thread for an A3 discussion... Sorry, Mada.

edited December 1969

Hijack away - its interesting to hear all the different approaches :)

• ChristenChristen Posts: 240
    edited December 1969

Gorgeous set! Looking forward to the V4 version (thank you!!!).

edited August 2012

cwichura said:
    I know you're a long-time A3 user, and are quite the master with rendering her. What is 'missing'/different when using the A3 Genesis shape? (Assuming you have GenX to transfer favorite characters over -- you use Sylfie and Mulberry a lot, right?) Course, we shouldn't really hijack Mada's thread for an A3 discussion... Sorry, Mada.

In short, my A3 library is the largest I have followed closely by my V4 and V3 libraries. The V4 library however is comparable only in MB and not quantity since V4 items usally have much larger textures. My Genesis and V4 character libraries dont compare to either my A3 or V3 character skin libraries and pale even more when those two are combined. Since A3 can natively use any other Gen3 skin map I can utilize all V3, Sp3 & L3 maps. And since I prefer using A3 and am use to her wardrobe, I would rather not try to fit her wardrobe to a genesis version of her.

My only concer of converting the Genesis version of the dress manually using the A3 for Genesis shape is the tweaking I will need to do in Hex since the A3 for Genesis is not 100% identical to A3. Other then that, I am game for the challenge. I just dont know how much time I have to do it. Other than that, this should be fun!

And if I feel it gets too tough, I'll just give Mada the ol' puppy dog eyes until she converts it for me!!! ;-)

Post edited by Mattymanx on
  • Risika75Risika75 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

Mada said:
    ...and there's also a V4 version but not sure when that's going to be out - hopefully not too far in the future.

Woohooo! and thank you for doing a V4 version! Love this outfit :)

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

Looks wonderful! I'm looking forward to the release of the V4 version :)

Post edited by cimaira on
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Genesis version is bought and will download on the weekend when I get chance...

Beautiful work Mada!

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the V4 version, can't wait! I just recently got Just Jokin' when I realized it included a V4 version too - fantastic work!

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Also waiting for V4 Version... It is beautiful :D

edited December 1969

Glad you like :)

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited December 1969

This is really SOOO cute... I can't wait til I get some money.

I want too much stuff again now...lol Everything cool came out at the same time!

You PA's should get together on that and space this stuff out...heehee :)

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 357
    edited December 1969

As I mentioned in my PM, this outfit really caught my eye--I can't wait until the V4 version comes out. :) I've rarely seen conforming clothes look so natural and drapey. :D

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

Why should the girls have all the fun?

M5HNymph.png
    644 x 895 - 175K
    edited December 1969

:gulp: :-P

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Why should the girls have all the fun?

Well that's a man who is 150% secure in their masculinity. (Also, considering how in the past actors had to do female roles, not as outlandish as it seems...)

edited December 1969

Any idea when this will be out for V4? I was kinda hoping it would be today since it's Mada's PA sale day.

edited December 1969

Its a Daz Original so I don't have a say on when it'll appear - I'm hoping for soon but it will probably not be before the PA sale finishes.

edited December 1969

Thanks for letting us know Mada. Hope you're right and it shows up soon after the PA sales :)

• earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Can't wait for the V4 version to hit the store and in my cart!

edited December 1969

Is there even the remotest possibility of this dress ever being released for V4? I even bought the Genesis version hoping that it would at least be updated to work with DSON but no luck there either. DAZ really does not want us using this dress, do they? :)

edited December 1969

:) I've been told it will be this year - sometime in December is what I'm hoping for.

edited December 1969

Keeping my fingers crossed!

• NaviNavi Posts: 443
    edited December 1969

It's been released few weeks ago, but without going on the front store 'new releases' category, I think - Found it by pure chance while browsing the store last week or so.

Here on my heavily tweaked V4 (if it conforms to her, it should conforms on most V4s :) ) :

Fairydress.jpg
    637 x 778 - 225K
    edited December 1969

Very nice :D and glad to hear it fits your character well - I spend extra time with morphs and create/tweak them in Modo for minimum texture distortion.