Anime Girl Kristin... WIP take 2

Comments

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

The new hair and outfit is looking great, chrisschell.

I added Kristin to my runtime today, and i think she's a keeper. :lol:
    She's a very distinctive character, and that's quite refreshing amidst all the 3d supermodels out there.

Keep up the good work !

akgLobby.png
    600 x 480 - 352K
  • chrisschellchrisschell Posts: 267
    edited December 1969

The new hair and outfit is looking great, chrisschell.

I added Kristin to my runtime today, and i think she's a keeper. :lol:
    She's a very distinctive character, and that's quite refreshing amidst all the 3d supermodels out there.

Keep up the good work !

Ty... I'm glad you are enjoying her :) Nice work on the render as well and ty for posting it!

edited December 1969

I’ve released a new set of Facial Expressions Poses in the Barracks for my Anime Girl :)

There are 15 poses for a variety of facial expressions including;

Angry
    Confused
    Crying
    Excited
    Frowning
    Grimacing
    Kissing
    Laughing
    Giving the Raspberry
    Shocked/Suprised
    Smilling
    Sneering
    Winking
    Yawning
    Yelling

Plus a Default expression pose to return her face to it’s default loaded expression! See below for some samples…

Enjoy!! ;)

edited December 1969

A small contribution to the Anime Girl Kristin project... Made her a PowerPose template (Daz Studio only).
    You can download it from ShareCG : http://www.sharecg.com/v/66374/view/9/Plug-in/PowerPose-Template-for-Anime-Girl-Kristin

AGKristinPowerPose.png
    930 x 540 - 228K
    edited December 1969

Awsome! Ty for doing that and for letting us all know about it. :)

I'm still working on things for her myself as well... Also I've spoken to Evilinnocence again and they've said they'll be working on adding possible Cross-Dresser support for her... but can't give me an ETA as yet for when it might be available if they're able to get it working due to the high number of projects they currently have in their own shop... I'm hopefull that I'll be able to add this valuable support for my Anime Girl and will be looking forward to seeing what they can do :)

edited December 1969

Cross-Dresser support would be huge ! I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

edited December 1969

I'm sure it will be an important addition to the Anime Girl Project and I'm glad they are willing to discuss the option :)

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

(blows dust off thread)

It took a while, but I finally added a page for Kristin to the free resources wiki:
    https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org/wiki/Anime_Girl_Kristin

Nothing's listed there that isn't also listed on her download page, but this does give the figure a bit more publicity.

Any word on the CrossDresser support?

edited December 1969

Thank-you for doing that Rob... every bit of support Kristin gets is greatly appreciated! Sadly there's been no further word on CrossDresser support. I'd had a couple of emails and they'd said they would see about including support for her but couldn't give a time-line on when that would occur, and I've not heard anything else since.

On the upside 3dcheapskate added support for Kristin in his Smart-prop Goto scripts for Daz and Poser, which is nice. He has a thread for it here... http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/39376/.

Also, I've added a free custom dial-spun character for Hiro 3, that Includes custom textures for body, face and eyes to match him to Kristin, which can also be found in the Barracks. I'll be adding additional items for him from time to time to pair him with the items I make for Kristin.

edited November 2014

I'm not really active here on DAZ much any more... just come in once in a blue moon to take a peek at things from time to time when a customer or supporter directs me to a post or image they wanted to share. Thought I'd take a sec to post a few recent images of Kristin and some of the items I've made for her. Though I don't really post in here any more I am still actively working on development for Kristin.

These are some Sci-fi images I've done just for the fun of it...

Knight_Sabers.jpg
    803 x 590 - 243K
    TheRaid.jpg
    590 x 825 - 311K
    Rogue_Unit_2105_Opened.jpg
    590 x 824 - 293K
    EMass_Powered_Suit_Opened.jpg
    590 x 821 - 325K
    Cyber-Bodies3.jpg
    590 x 1047 - 452K
    Post edited by chrisschell on
    edited December 1969

And here are a few of my recent fantasy Images...

The_Legionnaire.jpg
    590 x 883 - 375K
    The_Knight.jpg
    590 x 929 - 416K
    Cavalry_Charge.jpg
    922 x 590 - 514K
    Calistas_Family.jpg
    590 x 971 - 485K
    Calista_And_Lacourde.jpg
    590 x 959 - 180K
    edited December 1969

Don't really know if anyone uses my Kristin in here any more, but I've been working on some texture updates for her for those of you who might still be interested. It's not quite ready to go yet, but the new update replaces all the original textures with updated ones. I've added some detailing to the textures for her Body and Face, redone her Eye textures and added some new colours, and added a set of Bump-maps for her Body, Face, and Lips that can be loaded separately to use or not as you feel the need. I've also added new transparency maps for her Eyelashes and Eyebrows... It'll still be a freebie when she's done... but I still have some finishing work to do on her...

eyestextures.jpg
    963 x 594 - 267K
    NewSkincloseup.jpg
    594 x 963 - 116K
    NewSkinDefault.jpg
    594 x 963 - 73K
    New_Base_Textures.jpg
    1344 x 594 - 329K
    edited December 1969

Oh, lovely! Thank you for continuing to support Kristin.

edited March 2015

Never really stopped work on her... just have been posting my WIP's elsewhere since the changes here at DAZ... I have some new freebie clothing items coming for her as well... a Wrap to go with her Bikini, some Flip-flops, a Beach Hat, a new pair of Dressy Shoes to go with her School Uniform and a few other things as an expansion to her "every day" clothing...

I'd also added a custom character and texture set for Hiro 3 to match her look as a companion for her (you can see one of the Hiro 3 characters I made with Kristin in those fantasy images I posted above)... and am working on a Cyberoid/Cyborg version of her to go with some of the sci-fi stuff I've been working on... the Cyberoid will be a separate figure but will share full compatibility with Kristin and so will be able to share textures, clothes and add-ons...

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited April 2015

Re the post #69 (12 Nov 2014) comment about support for Anime Girl Kristen in my Smart-prop Goto scripts - I didn't get round to actually releasing the update that supports her until a couple of days ago...

Release 2 of both Poser and DAZ Studio scripts do support Anime Girl Kristen. (See See http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/39376/P15/#797195 for download links)

Big apologies for the delay. :)

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    edited April 2015

No problem and thanks for replying! Even if there was a delay I'm happy and thankful for any support my Kristin receives! :)

Would you be willing to let me add a link to your scripts in my website area for her?

edited April 2015

I'd be delighted ! :D
    (The link in my previous post goes direct to the post where support for her is mentioned)

And if anybody has any problems using the scripts with her please do let me know- if I know about a problem I can try and fix it!

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    edited April 2015

Thanks! I'll add a link to the Barracks on my site then for your scripts... If you have a thumbnail I can use I'll add the link the same way I've done for other artists that have offered items that support her (what I've done for others is I've added a thumbnail in the Barracks with a link to where the download can be found, so that users can go straight from my site to your item page)... Might take me a bit to add it though because I'm in the middle of a site migration...

edited December 1969

I'll sort that out for you tomorrow. Off to bed now.

edited December 1969

Thanks, and thank-you for offering the extra bit of support for my girl! :)

edited May 2015

The new updated version of Anime Girl Kristin is available now along with a new freebie figure, Cyberoid Pinnochia...

Fully rigged and pose-able, including fully rigged Jaw, Tongue, Eyebrows, and Eyelids allowing for a large range of motion and facial expressions. Extra joints have been built into this figure to allow for a greater range of motion and for more realistic bending of body parts and limbs.

6 Body Shaping Morphs, 2 Limb Shaping Morphs, 9 Head Shaping Morphs, 2 Eye Morphs, 9 Facial Expression Morphs.

30 Blank Morph Channels for Custom Morph Injection in all bone locations.

4 Alternate Skin textures with easy Pz2 Mat Poses for application. Textures include Bump Maps to match.

Includes a set of custom Smart-Props including Cyber-Ears, Cyber-Antennae, Hair Bobs, Cyber-Shoes, and Cyber-Visor, and also a custom Cyberoid Hair Style In 3 colours with Pz2 Mat Poses.

Pinnochia shares common UV maps, skeleton set-up, and joint rigging with Kristin, and is fully compatible with all Accessories, Character Sets, Poses, and Textures for the Anime Girl Kristin Figure!

Cyberoid_Textures.jpg
    933 x 594 - 268K
    CyberoidPinnochia.jpg
    594 x 1090 - 152K
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

The new updated version of Anime Girl Kristin is available now along with a new freebie figure, Cyberoid Pinnochia...

Fully rigged and pose-able, including fully rigged Jaw, Tongue, Eyebrows, and Eyelids allowing for a large range of motion and facial expressions. Extra joints have been built into this figure to allow for a greater range of motion and for more realistic bending of body parts and limbs.

6 Body Shaping Morphs, 2 Limb Shaping Morphs, 9 Head Shaping Morphs, 2 Eye Morphs, 9 Facial Expression Morphs.

30 Blank Morph Channels for Custom Morph Injection in all bone locations.

4 Alternate Skin textures with easy Pz2 Mat Poses for application. Textures include Bump Maps to match.

Includes a set of custom Smart-Props including Cyber-Ears, Cyber-Antennae, Hair Bobs, Cyber-Shoes, and Cyber-Visor, and also a custom Cyberoid Hair Style In 3 colours with Pz2 Mat Poses.

Pinnochia shares common UV maps, skeleton set-up, and joint rigging with Kristin, and is fully compatible with all Accessories, Character Sets, Poses, and Textures for the Anime Girl Kristin Figure!

Nice work, Chris.

edited December 1969

Nice work, Chris.

Thanks MJC... :)

edited May 2015

Thought I'd share another recent render. Figures used are Hiro 3, and Anime Girl Kristin... everything aside from Hiro 3 are my own creations... Rendered in DS 4.7

Eternal_Emnity(Cropped).jpg
    1200 x 621 - 175K
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Chris! I can always use another cyborg/shell/gynoid figure or character.

edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    Thanks, Chris! I can always use another cyborg/shell/gynoid figure or character.

You're quite welcome! There's also a new set of extra everyday clothes for Kristin and a set of Cos-Play items as well...

edited July 2015

For the fun of it, and for something relatively simple while I take a breather from my huge 3d workload (I'm wiped out after a 10 month site migration and rebuild combined with major model projects), I decided to create a set of simple Faerie items for my Anime Girl Kristin figure. So far I've made and rigged Wings, Boots and a Flower Cap... I'm just trying to decide what else to create...

Faerie Set Complete.jpg
    594 x 1090 - 87K
  • New Faerie Kristin for Anime Girl Kristin is available for free from the Wardrobe area of the Barracks on my site at http://www.schells.ca.

Features;

Includes a set of Conforming and Pose-able Faerie Wings, a set of Conforming Faerie Boots, and a Faerie Hat smart-parented to Kristin. These new clothes can be combined with various other items of clothing for Kristin to create your own unique Faerie look!

This image was created using the Faerie Set, School Stockings, and Kristin's Bikini and Bikini Wrap also found in the Wardrobe area of my site...

Faerie Wings and Hat.jpg
    600 x 600 - 70K
    Faerie Set.jpg
    594 x 751 - 66K
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Dang that's cute...

• mjc1016 said:

Dang that's cute...

Thanks! :)