RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Comments

• TimesurferTimesurfer Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

Just saw her... she looks great!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,667
    edited December 1969

I see she has a toaster too for those who missed out and did not want to rebuy stuff they already had for V5
    thinking about it (for the texture, morph, clothes and hair, not the toaster)
    but prob will just grab an outfit.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

I wanna know where the wings are though shown in the Lily Nymph product page. That's just cruel if they tell me it's post worked!

https://www.daz3d.com/shop/lily-nymph-for-genesis

edited December 1969

Yea, very nice to see that the Pro pack includes the genitals right off the bat!

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

They look like something out of Ron's Brushes...
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/rons-wings-of-water

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    I wanna know where the wings are though shown in the Lily Nymph product page. That's just cruel if they tell me it's post worked!

Looks like post work with a water/splash brush to me.

She looks pretty good, but I wish they'd waited a couple of weeks, I'm already overspent after last week's sale.

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

I wouldn't buy right now... how I know DAZ they might have some discount up their sleeve for people who own steph 4 and/or steph 4 for genesis. ^^

edited December 1969

Well that's a bummer.... Be nice if there was a wing set up those can be transmapped on to then. They are just lovely!

I get ya on the funds DWG... I had a couple of things in the cart I had to remove to make room for the bundle. I'm sure Steph will be on a sale for at least a week! (I sure wish DAZ would update the store code to show sale end dates again, would be very helpful!)

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 397
    edited December 1969

The hell? Where did she spring from?? This is the first time Daz Soon and actual soon have actually meant the same thing!

She looks really nice though, her body especially. Damnit, I'm not going to be able to resist, am I?

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    I get ya on the funds DWG... I had a couple of things in the cart I had to remove to make room for the bundle. I'm sure Steph will be on a sale for at least a week! (I sure wish DAZ would update the store code to show sale end dates again, would be very helpful!)

The funds are there if I need them, but I've spent an awful lot in the past couple of months and I'd prefer to stagger my spending a little more. I'll probably end up buying the Starter Bundle, and feel guilty for it.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

That was so quick, She looks great! A new member to the Generation 5's YEY! :)

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120
    edited December 1969

What is that??? I purchased the pro bundle and there is a big mess in my downloads!!! Some things are ther 3 times and much other is missing..... ????????????

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Yay, now everyone can be happy. I don't need her but I'm glad that people will stop protesting for a version of her. She's got some cool hairstyles and a few neat outfits and I wouldn't mind the two tanned characters in the big bundle but I just can't justify spending money after I just spent so much last week. That and I don't really need another petite figure. Her addons are pretty nice though.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

She looks awesome!! :)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Yay! She looks great, and I'll most likely want to pick up the Pro Bundle. It will certainly have to wait, though...between the recent sale and the upcoming PA sale, buying S5 now is out of the question. During the recent sale I picked up the S4 for Genesis shape and some new hair, clothes, and skin textures...so I'll just say I bought the "S4.5 Pro Bundle" and try to be content with that for now. ;-)

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Yay! She looks great, and I'll most likely want to pick up the Pro Bundle. It will certainly have to wait, though...between the recent sale and the upcoming PA sale, buying S5 now is out of the question. During the recent sale I picked up the S4 for Genesis shape and some new hair, clothes, and skin textures...so I'll just say I bought the "S4.5 Pro Bundle" and try to be content with that for now. ;-)

I keep telling myself, I have enough content for now, I have enough. But I really want to play with Riley and Kiera :( WIll wait it out for a few months and hope its on sale again when I'm ready

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    I _JUST_ picked up Steph 4 for Genesis, but OMG the hairs, the outfits...and even (unrelated) the cameras! :)

Today's a good day; I'm going to spend too much money, and I'm going to have to explain to my partner that I did, but...there's some real awesome in that collection. The Pure Hair Lovely is at the top of that list, after S5 herself, of course, although Pure Hair Lovely fights out the second slot with Riley who's crazy gorgeous.

-- Morgan

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

She's very pretty, I have to admit. She suffers the same problem all Genesis figures seem to suffer though: the way her elbows bend is just unnerving. :/

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

She is very pretty but, .......... but I just bought things yesterday so won't be able to get her at intro price due to lack of funds. Hope she will be on sale again soonish.

edited December 1969

sale here! ;-P
    got the pro bundle

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited August 2012

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    I _JUST_ picked up Steph 4 for Genesis, but OMG the hairs, the outfits...and even (unrelated) the cameras! :)

Today's a good day; I'm going to spend too much money, and I'm going to have to explain to my partner that I did, but...there's some real awesome in that collection. The Pure Hair Lovely is at the top of that list, after S5 herself, of course, although Pure Hair Lovely fights out the second slot with Riley who's crazy gorgeous.

-- Morgan

LOL... This made me laugh! Just tell your partner that M5 and V5 threatened to hurt the poor girl if you didn't come up with a ransom...lol

sale here! ;-P
    got the pro bundle

YAY!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see what you do with her, Wendy!!

*hugs*

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
    edited December 1969

err, something twisted, was already thinking Lycan hunter to Lycan morph and M5 (thinking Benjamin) can wear that hoodie sportssuit too!
    downloading it all with my crap 3G broadband later will be the challenge.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

She is very pretty but, .......... but I just bought things yesterday so won't be able to get her at intro price due to lack of funds. Hope she will be on sale again soonish.

Probably appear in the free content cd of a 3d art magazine in the next couple of months.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

anikad said:

Probably appear in the free content cd of a 3d art magazine in the next couple of months.
    It's possible, but that sort of thing is hit and miss, and usually is just the bare character. Those magazines also typically cost $13, IIRC, which is only a $6 difference from her current base model price. I'd also guess, more usefully, that she'll get discounted about as much as she is now near the end of the PC sale in October, as part of a broader discount.

In the mean time, I have renders that are wanting for her (and the excellent clothes and hair) right now. Not buying incurs an opportunity cost, that is the unavailability of that character, and the associated items while waiting for the 'right time' to buy/acquire. I've never been one to pay opportunity cost. :-)

-- Morgan

p.s. @JasmineSkunk I'm totally going to use the 'ransom' line! ;)

• HatBHatB Posts: 73
    edited December 1969

I'm confused as to why Stephanie 5 is located in Default/Presets/Characters and Riley is located under Default/People in the CMS. It seems to me that they should be reversed. Any explanation?

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

if it bother you, just change category by yourself^^
    (if you know already how to, and just say it is strange, do not care this)

right click riley dsb icon, in smart content view(if you use smart contet tab)
    then open category window

then select anywhere you want.

you need samething your love steph 5 if she need call as people!

(I like R iley morph so much than, do not care about it)

now I feel which is better chois S4 or S5,, but I can not buy them now,,

(i used much money in this month for daz sales,, so I never check new product
    this month,,I do not belive S5 came now,, she will come next month,, or december,, I think
    everyone just see ilusion,,)

riley.JPG
    768 x 532 - 76K
  • edited December 1969

Since there is now a Stephanie 5, I'm wondering if some day we might see a David 5.

• HatBHatB Posts: 73
    edited December 1969

I will probably move it to suit myself. I have already gone into the metadata files and changed some things.
    One thing I really like about her is her smile. This is using Riley.

Riley_S5.png
    600 x 600 - 499K
  • gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

I did break down and get the Pro Version but have absolutely no extra funds left so no matter what new great thing is released, it will be a long time before I get it. :P But S5 is beautiful and just couldn't pass her up.

edited December 1969

Tomsde said:
    Since there is now a Stephanie 5, I'm wondering if some day we might see a David 5.

I REALLY REALLY hope so!