Thank You, DAZ3D

JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
edited August 2012 in The Commons

I just feel compelled to say it. :)

Thank you.

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this place lately to try to make things better. I know things didn't go as smoothly as you had hoped, but I, for one, really do appreciate the honest and sincere effort you guys give to your customers, your products, and your community, especially since lately not many have been saying it.

I love the direction the forum is going. I love the direction Daz Studio is going. And I REALLY do love Genesis.

And with the recent hinting that Poser customers may also be able to enjoy these benefits (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6089/ ) everything is very exciting and I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Things are starting to look really good around here and I can't wait to see what's next! You guys REALLY ARE the BEST!

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on

Comments

• SLoTH_XVXSLoTH_XVX Posts: 199
    edited August 2012

I would have to agree with you Jasmine, in the world of 3D content DAZ really is second to none.

They are inovative and always improving. Sure there have been a few stumbles along the way but DAZ has always gotten back up, wiped away the dust and kept moving forward.

Nice work DAZ! Keep up the great work!!

;-)

Post edited by SLoTH_XVX on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I think the DAZ3D site, both store and forum, are finally getting to a point where there are still tweaks to be done, but the better part of what needed to be accomplished has been accomplished.

So thank you DAZ for your hard work, and I look foward to seeing the improvements that are yet to come.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    edited December 1969

And the SALES! Thank you for all the sales and freebies!!!!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Great idea for a thread Jas!

Thanks. Daz! Like Jas I love the genesis figure and I'm really glad to see the store getting back to normal.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I just feel compelled to say it. :)

Thank you.

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this place lately to try to make things better. I know things didn't go as smoothly as you had hoped, but I, for one, really do appreciate the honest and sincere effort you guys give to your customers, your products, and your community, especially since lately not many have been saying it.

I love the direction the forum is going. I love the direction Daz Studio is going. And I REALLY do love Genesis.

And with the recent hinting that Poser customers may also be able to enjoy these benefits (http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6089/ ) everything is very exciting and I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Things are starting to look really good around here and I can't wait to see what's next! You guys REALLY ARE the BEST!

Well said Jasmine! I totally agree with you, Genesis is the best figure I've ever worked with and Genesis has unlimited possibilities especially since all the great add ons and packs have really began to take off. Great work DAZ :) I think I'm getting hooked on the forums now too lol!

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

People need to hear positive things when finally seeing glimpses of light at the end of a long tunnel of challenges as DAZ has. I have to say, their customer service might have gotten overwhelmed at times but they have always been courteous, and for my experience very responsive considering the challenges they were dealing with. From the outside looking in, it looks like they have really worked hard to pull it together and that's the mark of a winning team :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    And the SALES! Thank you for all the sales and freebies!!!!

And today is Tuesday which means it is FREEBIE DAY!

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

I agree with all of the above! Thanks, everybody, for your hard work and your efforts to make this a fun place to shop, learn, and hang out.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

These so much negativity that's gone around, I think we need more of these threads :)