KarxKarx Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Post, post, post and more post. In all the years I've been here I should have in the upper teens for post. I think it's now 3 not that it means anything to me so put it back where it should be.

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

We were told before the change over that post counts would be lost, I don't think that there is any way to put them back.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You were informed that post counts would revert to zero on the new site, because we have moved on to completely different software.

Please note this post, in the thread about the changeover which was at the top of the Commons in the old forum

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=3408040#3408040

• edited December 1969

You could always put your old post count in your signature. ;-) Old Daz Forums Archived

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited May 2012

My previous post count was 19976. current post count is a hundred thirty something. It will take a long time to get back up to the post count I had before.

edit: it is 138 at the time of this post.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

15 and counting

edited December 1969

sorry that was 16 and this is 17

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

Looks like you passed your old post count.

It sounds like there is an animal in my broom closet. I need to go investigate that.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

It sounds like there is an animal in my broom closet. I need to go investigate that.

the animal was a cat, a pregnant cat. Got her out of the closet but do not know how to keep her out of it. It looks like she is going to go back into the broom closet.

• Super NewbSuper Newb Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Flamewing said:
    You could always put your old post count in your signature. ;-) Old Daz Forums Archived

Hey :) - Good idea....

• FWIWFWIW Posts: 320
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

the animal was a cat, a pregnant cat. Got her out of the closet but do not know how to keep her out of it. It looks like she is going to go back into the broom closet.

I'd watch her, she may end up wanting to have the kittens in there. Ours always liked the dark places, broom cupboards, under the bed, ine the tolit paper cubby (Now THAT was a surprising morning I'll tell you.)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Flamewing said:

Good idea!

Dana

edited December 1969

Flamewing said:

Are you sure you had 999,999,999 posts on the old site? I do not think RH had that many.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,801
    edited December 1969

using Chrome browser I get a lot of thread overflow ( text going out of bounds ) ... doesn't happen with firefox. :(

really showing up bad on this topic.

edited December 1969

Flamewing said:

Super Newb info

Also if you have an image editor you can get your avatar from the screen shot.

SuperNewbInfo.jpg
    183 x 223 - 15K
    edited December 1969

Flamewing said:

Are you sure you had 999,999,999 posts on the old site? I do not think RH had that many.

Well... I WAS sure until you put that post up to prove me wrong. %-P :-)
    Just foolin' around - a little more of my often missed humor.

I think Richard had like 30,000 or something, seems like that was the record.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Richard had in advance ot 50,000. He actually did a challenge, asking people to tell him how it happened, in a render, once he hit the 50,000 mark.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

50,699 - I was looking for something on the old forum yesterday and noticed it in passing. No, I don't have a screenshot on a shield over the fireplace.

edited December 1969

And now Richard has edged Chohole by three, 232 to 229, but Miss Bad Wolf is catching up with 180+.

I am just now getting close to finishing my first lap.

edited December 1969

50,699 - I was looking for something on the old forum yesterday and noticed it in passing. No, I don't have a screenshot on a shield over the fireplace.

Whoah - and I thought I talked too much. I was following that thread, but I have a memory about as long as my.... post count. :-)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited May 2012

LOL your not the only one! I just told Richard and Cho yesterday when looking at there post count. Your lucky if I say 200 words in a day. LOL

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

I just want to get rid of the Newbie status and I promise I won't spam any more :)

• KarxKarx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    You were informed that post counts would revert to zero on the new site, because we have moved on to completely different software.

Please note this post, in the thread about the changeover which was at the top of the Commons in the old forum

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=3408040#3408040

Yikes, I had no idea this was going to happen. I'm not on that often, I just looked at my count and it was gone.