Having problems locating Eldorin for G. (sku: 14579)

asuramaya110asuramaya110 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I apologize in advance if this is not the right forum section to be posting this question in, if not please move to the appropriate section.

I just (well like 2-4hrs ago from this initial posting) purchased Eldorin for Genesis or 14579 and had downloaded and installed it with no problems and when I had opened up my DAZstudio it had indicated I had some new products/updates as it should when I or any user creates changes, so far so good.
Well that's where the goodness ends as I cannot "find" it, as in I see where it should be located but it's blank however the material/shaders that come standard with it do appear but are of obviously no use as the original overlay does not seem to exist.

This is a bit discouraging all the more so IMO as I have recently become an annual Pl-C member.

Does anyone else have the particular problem that I am having? I may be wrong but does the lack of content have to do with the fact that the product did not seem to come with a 'metadata' file? I have purchased stuff from DAZ in the recent past and most of it involved metadata materials ,which I'm not so sure what that exactly means under DAZ terminology.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,352
    edited December 1969

Which version of DAZ Studio are you using? That pack requires you to have DS 4.5

• asuramaya110asuramaya110 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The version I downloaded was downloaded on the 29th of June 2012; will I need to get rid of the version I have prior to installing or is this a patch/attachment to the previous build? Also will I have to reinstall the content I have in the current version?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The version I downloaded was downloaded on the 29th of June 2012; will I need to get rid of the version I have prior to installing or is this a patch/attachment to the previous build? Also will I have to reinstall the content I have in the current version?

I thought Eldorin only came out this month, so I'm not sure what a version from back then might be, but the product as it is now only works in DS 4.5.