Stage FX Beams is not compatible with poser!

JRC1334JRC1334 Posts: 71
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Stage FX Beams description says it is compatible with poser and it is not! I have been a long time costumer of daz products but this is makes me VERY mad. I want my money back!

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you want a refund then all you need to do is submit a support ticket, using the Help button from the top of the page, and then "contact Us" from the drop down list. You will need to give your order number, and also the Paypal transaction number if you used paypal.

Daz does have a 30 day return policy.

• JRC1334JRC1334 Posts: 71
    edited December 1969

Not necessary I was just so excited to use the FX beam with poserpro2010 (I am getting ready for the huge migration of files to daz3d I am making the switch soon. Please if at all possible ask the them to correct the mistake by removing the product compatibility>poser/daz (It does not work with poser) thank you.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited December 1969

JRC1334 said:
    Stage FX Beams description says it is compatible with poser and it is not! I have been a long time costumer of daz products but this is makes me VERY mad. I want my money back!

Interesting you couldn't get it to work poser
    it worked pretty good in poser 2012.. But I could not get it to work in Daz 4.5 this morning,
    In fact pretty much anything Dreamlight needs to be updated to work with the new daz studio

• Acudia4151Acudia4151 Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

how did you get it to work in poser there all dsa files