My Order History is Incomplete

MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has anyone else noticed that their order history may be incomplete? I've been updating my Genesis content -- resetting the downloads to get the new installers -- and various components are missing from my history. For example, "Pharaohs of the Sun for Genesis Female" and "Fantasy Accessories for Pharaohs for Genesis Female" are both missing. So far, all of the items I'm missing appear to be items I purchased prior to the store's transition. Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

I appear to be 1 item short compared to the spreadsheet I made on the old site, but I haven't yet tracked it down.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

I'm missing at least a dozen items, so far all of them for Genesis (but those are the ones I was updating, so it makes sense I'd notice those first).

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Were they maybe in a bundle?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

You've checked the full list, not just looked for the product name alphabetically? A few things do seem to appear in the history with different names from the store page.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Were they maybe in a bundle?

No, I've already checked for that, but thanks for the suggestion. I do tend to break up my bundles into their individual components in my library, but that's not the case with the items I'm missing. So far, it's all Genesis stuff, and it all seems to be stuff I purchased before the store made its transition.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,875
    edited August 2012

I tried to reset the V4 MFD Unimesh file as it contains the Genesis one too (or at least it did) for an updated file.

It is no longer in my history. I have been through my history page by page (yawn). I installed DAZ History Manager and searched on Unimesh, MFD, Morphing and Fantasy individually and it does not come up.

This was a PC item so not in any bundles that I know of.

I gave up!

Post edited by Haruchai on
    edited August 2012

It is in my itemised order history as Morphing Fantasy Dress Unimesh Fits

Post edited by Chohole on
  • srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

I'm missing a few things, but assumed they were freebies or were removed from the store or something.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

In general, even if something is removed from the store it should still be in your order history and available for reset.

edited December 1969

I repurchased several of the less-expensive items, and these are now reflected in my order history and I was able to download them -- I didn't get any message saying "you've already purchased this item".

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

you know, I think I agree - I am definitely missing ONE item that I can think of. I purchased it recently, didn't get the "you've already bought it", and then when I went to install it, discoverd I already had it installed. I searched my purchase history, I searched my spreadsheet of purchased items that I made, and it wasn't there. Yet I already have it, and it was never in a bundle.

So now I wonder if there is anything else missing.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It is in my itemised order history as Morphing Fantasy Dress Unimesh Fits

Thanks chohole, checked again and still not there.

Wondered if I might have got it on a magazine cover, that would account for it not being in my history. I ruled this out for two reasons - 1) I ALWAYS make a note on the file if it came from a magazine and 2) in order for me to have obtained the Genesis version I would have had to have reset the file at least once on the old site so it must have been in my list then.

As you can see from the below images I cannot find it yet I have the files as Unimesh MFD files as 1.1 in the new format not the original ps_xxxx format.

ps please don't worry about the file names being different, I rename a lot of files to make it easier for me when I do my searches
    Morphing_List_2.jpg
    550 x 90 - 21K
    Morphing_List_1.jpg
    550 x 155 - 21K
    edited December 1969

Yes that is the page where it appears on my Itemised history, between the Steph petite one and the morphing python.

Date of my order is 10/1/09 so you could check your orders (which are in date order) and see if you can find it there, to confirm it was a purchase from the store.

Judging by mine it was some sort of special offer when it came out.

mfd_unimesh_purchase.png
    804 x 214 - 7K
    edited December 1969

Looks like you bought it during a PC spectacular of some sort. Did you buy it the day it was released can you remember? I tend to buy PC items on the day of release and with 1591 orders to look through it might take a while ;)

edited December 1969

Yes it looks as though I bought it on the first day of the PC anniversary sale in 2009 so 1st October 2009, or as this strange (to someone from the UK) date format is shown in my order list 10/1/09

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,706
    edited December 1969

I got it in my history too. I have both the original files and the updates on my disk:

mfd1.jpg
    606 x 593 - 135K
    edited December 1969

We are trying to trace an item someone has missing from their itemised order history. I picked on Haruchai and this particular item, because I could trace the item myself, as I do have it, Is the only reason I was showing the screen shots I did. I would imagine a lot of people have the item in question, that was not what we were searching for,

Haruchai is now trying to trace it on his order history, Once we have that confirmation of his purchase, then we can try to go forward from there.

Thankyou,

edited December 1969

Well could be that there are others that are missing this particular file too. Question is if it is random what files are missing or not.

Besides, there are other files in the package as my screenshot shows which migh give a clue to something.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited August 2012

I bought it in July 2009, there was a Fae Sale at that time, maybe you got it also at that time. It should be in your organized itemlist however. I found it just now and did a reset.
    BTW, I didn't know there was a Genesisfit in it also. That's a very nice surprise so thank you for this topic Haruchai. :)

And I like it how the reset shows up imediately now. Very nice feature. :-)

Love, Jeanne
    edited to add: according to my database it came out in 2009, April 22

Post edited by Jeanne M on
    edited August 2012

chohole said:
    to confirm it was a purchase from the store.

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment of this statement would I really be posting like this in the forums if I didn't get everything legitimately from here?

Still unable to find it but I did find something interesting.

I found my original file. I downloaded it 1st May 2009. It is not in the order showing in my order history on the 1st May. However, in the pics below there are six zero priced orders the day before - 30th April. Upon checking these orders it appears that they are for Unimesh fits for Magus, Teen Ashley, Latin Stage, Corset Dress, Liberte and Tiffany Dress.

So my guess is that the MFD Unimesh fits were possibly free on this day also but no order is showing up in my order history, hence no file in my itemised list.

Stuck now, wish I'd backed my order history up from the old site.
    Morphing_List_4.jpg
    550 x 49 - 9K
    Morphing_List_3.jpg
    550 x 329 - 45K
    edited December 1969

Haruchai said:
    chohole said:
    to confirm it was a purchase from the store.

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment of this statement would I really be posting like this in the forums if I didn't get everything legitimately from here?

Still unable to find it but I did find something interesting.

I found my original file. I downloaded it 1st May 2009. It is not in the order showing in my order history on the 1st May. However, in the pics below there are six zero priced orders the day before - 30th April. Upon checking these orders it appears that they are for Unimesh fits for Magus, Teen Ashley, Latin Stage, Corset Dress, Liberte and Tiffany Dress.

So my guess is that the MFD Unimesh fits were possibly free on this day also but no order is showing up in my order history, hence no file in my itemised list.

Stuck now, wish I'd backed my order history up from the old site.

Well you were wondering if possibly it was something that came on a mag cover, is why I said that about the store purchase.

This unimesh set has been updated at least once, I wonder if that could be another reason why it has been omitted.
    edited December 1969

The filename for mine which was bought a few months later (2009-10-03) is different:

8947_4_dpc_MorphingFantasyDressUnimesh_4.exe

So either the have changed filenames in between you got yours and I got mine, or your's is part of a bundle, where the filenames usually (always?) are different. Or at least they used to be,

edited December 1969

Taozen said:
    The filename for mine which was bought a few months later (2009-10-03) is different:

So either the have changed filenames in between you got yours and I got mine, or your's is part of a bundle, where the filenames usually (always?) are different. Or at least they used to be,

Well I may be wrong here - could be that the filename difference between single products and same products in bundles simply is because the files have been renamed for other reasons between the two purchases (if you have bought a bundle containing a single product you already have, or vice versa).

edited August 2012

This is how a reset shows it

Morphing Fantasy Dress Unimesh Fits - 8947_MFDUnimeshFits_1.1_dpc.exe - pc

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited August 2012

Taozen said:

As I said earlier I tend to rename my files on download to facilitate searching. So if I search on MFD or V4 or Unimesh all relevant files show up. That's why the file has MFD, V4 and Morphing Fantasy Dress in the title.

When I downloaded mine on the 1st May 2009 DAZ was still using the old ps_xxxx style names. They then updated the naming system to the number first without the ps_ as in your 8947_4_dpc which is when I guess you got yours. I didn't redownload until the file was updated to include the Genesis one which is the file I downloaded on the 1st November 2011 (I always move the 8947 bit to the end so my files appear alphabetically not in DAZ's numerical order).

Thanks for the input though.

edited August 2012

chohole said:

Well you were wondering if possibly it was something that came on a mag cover, is why I said that about the store purchase.

This unimesh set has been updated at least once, I wonder if that could be another reason why it has been omitted.

Sorry, letting my frustration get out a bit there and you are being very kind in trying to help.

As I said above I have both an original file and an updated file. Neither of which show in my orders or itemised list. I appreciate my file renaming is causing confusion but short of checking every order in my list I'm stuck.

Thanks for trying to help but I guess for $1.99 I might as well rebuy the thing. The new store doesn't pick up previous transactions does it, even for PC? Just thinking if I try and rebuy it it might give me a duplicate purchase warning and tell me what order it was in. Old site used to give you that information as I recall.

Thanks all for your efforts.

edited December 1969

Yea, that explains it I guess...

edited December 1969

No the store doesn't warn you, which is one reason why Taozen's History Manager is an essential tool for so many people.

So yes you will be able to rebuy it for $1.99, thus proving that clouds do have silver linings.

edited December 1969

Haruchai said:
    Thanks for trying to help but I guess for $1.99 I might as well rebuy the thing. The new store doesn't pick up previous transactions does it, even for PC? Just thinking if I try and rebuy it it might give me a duplicate purchase warning and tell me what order it was in. Old site used to give you that information as I recall.

No duplicate warnings no, unless they just have fixed it today.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    No the store doesn't warn you, which is one reason why Taozen's History Manager is an essential tool for so many people.

So yes you will be able to rebuy it for $1.99, thus proving that clouds do have silver linings.

Yes, it was Taozen's History Manager and the search capabilities that alerted me to the fact that this file was missing and not just lost in the voluminous pages of my itemised order history.

Invaluable tool at the moment, thanks Taozen.

Silver linings indeed.

Thanks again