DAZ Studio 4.5 Release Candidate Available Now

123457»

Comments

• edited December 1969

The plugins will not work until they are updated, which will not happen until DS4.5 becomes the release version. This was mentioned in the first post.

Thanks Richard. I am in the middle of doing some illustrations for a children's book using DS4 Pro. I can't risk bunging it up with an upgrade to the 4.5 RC (which I was tempted to do since the CR2 Exporter is not working for me and Tech Support hasn't had a chance to respond to my ticket). The notes on 4.5 look like the CR2 problem may have been fixed, but I'm not willing to trade one problem for another.

Hopefully you folks will get 4.5 all tidied up so the CR2 and the plugins work and she's ready to release.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655
    edited December 1969

4.5 has been released. There's an updated version of Infinito, and an update for Reality 2 shouldn't be too far behind. Though I'd still be wary of updating in the middle of a big project.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922
    edited December 1969

4.5 has been released. There's an updated version of Infinito, and an update for Reality 2 shouldn't be too far behind. Though I'd still be wary of updating in the middle of a big project.

I am dowloading now, thank very much. I was about to install the RC3 and thought well may as well check... :-)

• edited December 1969

Richard, does this mean that the CR2 exporter works now? This would save me a lot of time so I could do re-posing within Vue10, although it's kinda clumsy compared to the bridge apps that Daz has for Adobe Photoshop (best app EVER!), but if it still has bugs then that wouldn't warrant the risk of updating in the middle of the project.

Katharine

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655
    edited December 1969

Well, it was working before - at least for getting figures into Poser (with limitations in the case of Genesis). I don't know if it's now working better with Vue as I don't have that to test, I'm afraid.