The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
edited June 2012 in The Commons

It's up, it seems to be working, so let's get back to complaining! >:-(

This is going to take some getting used to...

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Well we still don't have enough tentacles and leftover cake may go mouldy unless someone eats it.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I had nothing to do without my DAZ Forums to play in.:blank:

edited December 1969

Bored now.

That's my complaint.

Also having a hellish hankering for spam. I mean the tinned variety, not e-mail.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yeah, here we are, no tentacles or cake. Sigh. And I'm out of SPAM, too! :down:

I'm still working on the tentacle wedding cake, I might finish it this weekend. There's no nudity or violence, so I suspect it'll be OK to post it, even with the new TOS. Urgh.

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Bored now.

That's my complaint.

Also having a hellish hankering for spam. I mean the tinned variety, not e-mail.

Hello Ms Skiriki....

Apologies for referring to you as a "man" earlier :red:

edited December 1969

Yeah, here we are, no tentacles or cake. Sigh. And I'm out of SPAM, too! :down:

I'm not, I do have a tin of it. I'm just wondering if I am hankering it enough to crack it open.

I'm still working on the tentacle wedding cake, I might finish it this weekend. There's no nudity or violence, so I suspect it'll be OK to post it, even with the new TOS. Urgh.

I don't recall if the TOS says anything about "disturbing" :D :D :D (Maybe. Then again, there's "disturbing" and "disturbing"... Abominable in tutu is "disturbing", for example.)

edited May 2012

kylumi said:
    Hello Ms Skiriki....

Apologies for referring to you as a "man" earlier :red:

Bwah! 'sokay. The user name is actually a male name, if you want to get technical about it. :D

Edit: Yeah, this looks like a mission to Spam Woman. *puts on a leotard and cape, runs to the kitchen*

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Hello, just posting in to say I see the thread.

edited May 2012

Achievement unlocked: Processed pork on top of oatbread.

I'm not going to lie. This is not good. But it is what my brain is telling me that I need. No I'm not pregnant, shaddap.

It's just that... sometimes in life, y'just need something bad and simple. Just to remind you that you're alive, I guess.

Edit: Okay, that was downright horrible. But at least the urge to eat processed pork is gonna be gone for a year or so.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i see dead people. faceless ghosts with under 10,000 post counts. lol

edited December 1969

Hello, just posting in to say I see the thread.

Just seeing what happens if I quote myself

Where is ps1borg?

edited December 1969

Objection! My post count never exceeded 10,000! I didn't even break 1,000 before the forums closed!

And I know that the undead would not touch processed pork at any cost. FACT.

edited December 1969

I am now a new member. I thought I was an old member.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

no tinned spam, but mushy peas and potato fritters seasoned with curry and molten lava. tee hee.

miss wolf, how did you make a sig line?

i don't see how to change my name back to Misty. guess i haz to wait.

edited December 1969

What I want to know is how Miss Bad Wolf's kittehs are doing. And if there will be grand-kittens.

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

My dog just made this post.......so, my post count should have remained the same >:(

edited December 1969

Anyone feeling stressful should watch some kittehs.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    What I want to know is how Miss Bad Wolf's kittehs are doing. And if there will be grand-kittens.

I have not scheduled a visit to the vet yet, but I also need to schedule a visit to the regular doctor. I am hopefully going to get Micah neutered Friday if I can wake up in time.

edited December 1969

I suspect the regular Complainers will roll in over time, now that the forums are up!

My post count is too low now, and I'm getting called a newbie. :coolgrin: Urgh.

I need more coffee, and I'm sick of diet Coke, and I don't know what to have for dinner. Those are todays complaints. Oh, and the dang forum is TOO DARN BRIGHT! Grr!

edited December 1969

I need to eat something soon. I am hungry but I do not know what to make to eat.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited May 2012

*meh* cold dark and rainy... Ps1's probably been washed away :(.

Waaaay too much to complain about.

EDIT: congratulations Mr Loach, you appear to have joined at "0". Reminds me of a joke... "An SQL query walks up to two tables and asks 'Can I join you'? ... 'Sorry, but you can enjoy the view'. ;-)

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

I need to eat something soon. I am hungry but I do not know what to make to eat.

I don't recommend SPAM, for sure. Maybe a salad?

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    *meh* cold dark and rainy... Ps1's probably been washed away :(.

Waaaay too much to complain about.

Argh on cold, dark, and rainy. Blech! :-S

I'll send out a rescue duck for Ps1! :coolcheese:

edited December 1969

I don't recommend SPAM, for sure. Maybe a salad?

hmmm I know I am not going to eat salmon and chicken 9Lives bites. That is for Melody and Micah.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I notice that there is a button that says "Fast Reply."

I can't upload my artwork to the forum yet. Maybe I'll post some links to my DeviantArt site soon.

Woolyloach, let me ask you something before I forget again. lol. You said that you know how to design circuits? Is that true? Do you know how to draw schematic diagrams, or do you program the microchip or small computer chipset/controller? Sorry, I don't know the correct terms. I thought you were a software engineer. Just wondering.

edited December 1969

I notice that there is a button that says "Fast Reply."

I can't upload my artwork to the forum yet. Maybe I'll post some links to my DeviantArt site soon.

Woolyloach, let me ask you something before I forget again. lol. You said that you know how to design circuits? Is that true? Do you know how to draw schematic diagrams, or do you program the microchip or small computer chipset/controller? Sorry, I don't know the correct terms. I thought you were a software engineer. Just wondering.

I'm learning basic circuit design - I can't draw schematics as of yet, and I'm probably not going to go too far down the "hardware engineer" path - I just needed to beef up my education.I can READ schematics pretty well, though!

My current job is programming microcontrollers to do things like run relays, lights, door locks, stuff like that. Hopefully someday killer robots too! Heh, I do a lot of embedded systems work - I've written software for smartphones and TVs as well.

Hmm, I have a DeviantArt site I haven't posted to in ages.. I should do something about that!

edited December 1969

A sammich. Without spam.

I'm starting to regret about succumbing to temptation. :sick:

edited December 1969

I do not have a Deviant art account yet. Maybe I should make one but I need to go into the kitchen and start working on something to eat.

edited December 1969

Woot. Supersuit preview is up in Facebook.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Woot. Supersuit preview is up in Facebook.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully the suit will be out today or tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.