Hexagon Serial?

DrakpaDrakpa Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi,
First thanks for the amazing offer to have DazStudio, Bryce and Hexagon for free.
But links to download these softwares lead to .exe files and do not include a serial to finish install. Even if I'm looking in readme.htm, or in my Daz account serials, I can't find it. How could I do?

Thanks
F[D]
www.c2o.me

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

This is a known issue and s being looked into. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

• DrakpaDrakpa Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

Thanks for your fast reply.

EDIT:
    Problem fixed. For those who would have the same "problem", please send an email to tech assistance, they gave me a serial so quickly.

Thanks again.

Post edited by Drakpa on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

I downloaded this and decided to give it a go but there is no serial no. in my account. Where can I obtain one?

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,476
    edited December 1969

Has this issue been resolved?

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377
    edited December 1969

Greybro said:
    Has this issue been resolved?

These posts are from 2012 and it seemed to be a recurring problem. But I got Hex in 2013 and my serial number showed up automatically in my account under "serial numbers". If anyone is still running into this issue hopefully they'll jump in and correct me, but for me it worked fine :)

edited December 1969

Looks like I had 2 serials that for some odd reason we're not listed side by side. I think I'm good now.

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

yea, that 'Free' offer is incredibly outdated. I just decided to fork out the dough for Hexagon, it is worth it.

As for getting started on windows with Hexagon...
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/48053/
    There are things worth taking notes about in that entire thread.

edited December 1969

Believe it or not I actually bought it before it was ever free.

• Beyond_DreamsBeyond_Dreams Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

I bought a book a while back about Daz Studio, which contained free copies of DS 4.x, Carrara and Hexagon. Sent in the req to Daz for the Hexagon serial, they added it to my account. Now, its disappeared again. I think I'll stick with Lightwave :)

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

Pugwash said:
    I bought a book a while back about Daz Studio, which contained free copies of DS 4.x, Carrara and Hexagon. Sent in the req to Daz for the Hexagon serial, they added it to my account. Now, its disappeared again. I think I'll stick with Lightwave :)
    If I may ask you a quick question?

I have this collection of city blocks in DIM, that I have yet to try to install, As I don't think it will work. There is No Daz Studio Version of them, only a Poser and Lightwave (LWO?) versions. Do Lightwave things work at all in Daz Studio? Or do they require some 'LWO' add-on or something?

Lightwave_Items_001.png
    654 x 527 - 29K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The Poser version works in DAZ Studio.