Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD III

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:
    I have a FULL BLOWN Total Gym in my room. I've used it twice. It makes a great place to hang jackets and stack books. Just lay the board down flat and you can slide it to the stack of books you need when you need it.

I use my Gazelle to hang my clothes on. And dumbbells make really good door stops and paperweights.Oh Yes! I have three or four of those door stops running around my house also.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

but would it not be difficult chasing the grazing Gazelle in the paddock to retrieve your clothes?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,358
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I have a FULL BLOWN Total Gym in my room. I've used it twice. It makes a great place to hang jackets and stack books. Just lay the board down flat and you can slide it to the stack of books you need when you need it.

Now that's putting workout equipment to work. I've been trying to get something for me to use around the house. We don't really have the room for any type of equipment though so it would have to be something like free weights or bands.

edited December 1969

cans of baked beans make good aerobic dance weights

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Help! I can haz STUPID.

I got a prop in DAZ Studio, fresh out of Hexagon, and I want it to stick to damn Legionnaire's cape and stay over the existing brooch, dangit. But if I pose the character wearing the cape, the prop pops away. How do I glue it there? Explanation or linkage is good.

Details below:

I_need_glue.png
    664 x 611 - 417K
    edited August 2012

Position it and then Parent it to the proper section of the clothing. To Parent Open the item in the Scene Tab so the part you need to link to is listed , might be collar ect... then drag and drop your Broach item to that parts name. Do it with the Broaches name in the scene tab, don't drag the item from the view port.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I am trying to figure out if it is speller Baal or Ba'al.

edited August 2012

I think both are correct for that mytho. But I'm not 100% sure, I've seen it both ways.

EDIT: Just checked Ba'al is the original spelling and Baal is the English version of the name.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Position it and then Parent it to the proper section of the clothing. To Parent Open the item in the Scene Tab so the part you need to link to is listed , might be collar ect... then drag and drop your Broach item to that parts name. Do it with the Broaches name in the scene tab, don't drag the item from the view port.

Thanks! I knew I was being dumbass -- I had parented it to the cloak! DOH! Well, now it works, except suddenly I need to learn how to do rigidity groups, because the brooch native to the cape does not have it assigned and thus bends like crazy...

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

Okay this is my hobby I do when i'm not on here bothering everyone..

Let rock out - I know I know its stupid :)
    watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_IxU3Ytli8

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I think both are correct for that mytho. But I'm not 100% sure, I've seen it both ways.

EDIT: Just checked Ba'al is the original spelling and Baal is the English version of the name.

Okay. Ba'al will be his name.

I have to decide what Ba'al would look like. From what I understand he has a beard. I want him good looking and handsome.

edited December 1969

Okay. Ba'al will be his name.

I have to decide what Ba'al would look like. From what I understand he has a beard. I want him good looking and handsome.

Sounds good to me, by the way check the new Title. You will be the next Official one.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Sounds good to me, by the way check the new Title. You will be the next Official one.

Cues up K's Choice "I'm Not An Addict".

edited December 1969

;-P Addict, yep, sounds about right %-P

edited December 1969

My ankle hurts.

edited August 2012

Something I did that was silly using Daz studio last Halloween
    This is a real 100mm leaded crystal ball I bought at a museum auction a long time ago.
    But the ghost is fake its v4 :D I layered her in Photoshop over the crystal ball

Pretty convincing huh ?

elizabeth.jpg
    500 x 374 - 19K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

but would it not be difficult chasing the grazing Gazelle in the paddock to retrieve your clothes?

Not difficult at all, Wendy. My Gazelle is very tame and the paddock is very small. She would even help me put my clothes on if I would throw in some donuts with her coffee and ciggies.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...going to be stupid hot the next couple days. Wish I could take time off so I don't have to deal with the "Easy Bake Oven" our warehouse becomes in hot weather.

edited December 1969

I'm having a STUPID good day. They are rare for me which is also Stupid.

edited December 1969

How long until I become an addict?

edited December 1969

I know this is not stupid, It's more cute and cuddly But i posted this last night on youtube and i thought some of you may enjoy seeing my wild pets.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsddOkgyhWk

edited December 1969

How long until I become an addict?
    81 to go MBW. 2501 is your goal.
    edited August 2012

Ivy said:
    I know this is not stupid, It's more cute and cuddly But i posted this last night on youtube and i thought some of you may enjoy seeing my wild pets.
    So cool, Ivy. Way too built up around here for that to ever happen. Not to mention most of the families around me would consider them food during the season. STUPID idiots, the grocery store is just half and hour away.
    edited December 1969

half hour awya? geez, that would suck going to the store. I'd be doing my shopping once a month.

edited August 2012

Frank0314 said:
    half hour awya? geez, that would suck going to the store. I'd be doing my shopping once a month.
    I do. I do have a mom and pop place a mile away so soda, cig's and stuff is easy to keep in the house.

EDIT: I hit three convenience stores before I hit the highway. I have my choice of Super Dollar, Wally World or the Pig all on the highway once I hit it. I told you I was out in the sticks. It's just kinda urban now out here.
    edited December 1969

I roll our cig's so we always have tobacco in the house. Luckily we live in a suburb so all our shops are pretty close. Everything is within a mile or two.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ivy said:
    So cool, Ivy. Way too built up around here for that to ever happen. Not to mention most of the families around me would consider them food during the season. STUPID idiots, the grocery store is just half and hour away.

I live in a very small mountain town in NE Tennessee the nearest walmart, movie threater, doctors office etc are about 50 miles from me in any direction, the closet grogery store is about a 1/4 mile and Yes We got the Redneck deer hunters here too.. That maybe why i have so many deer in my yard.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Brought back memories there Ivy. I used to live in a park, before we moved up here, and it was a "Royal deer park" Didn't get them in our back yard, as there was the park golf course between us and the main park, but as soon as we had crossed the cattle grid the other ned of the golf course, then we would see deer. We had red deer and fallow. I loved seeing the bmabies when they were born..

• RPGMaker247RPGMaker247 Posts: 146
    edited December 1969

Could this be the infamous Chupacabra?!

Nah, just an ankle biter named "Gator"

3137079-R1-026-11A.jpg
    640 x 432 - 57K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

He's cute, what make is he.

This discussion has been closed.