HELP with downloading 64 bit mac

edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

I just got my new MACPRO and am trying to download the MAC INTEL 64 bit Carrara 8 pro and NO JOY! I have the old Carrara 32 bit PPC 8 pro but that doesn't do me any good!

Where do I go to download Carrara 8.1 pro 64 bit INTEL mac THEN the 8.5 BETA?

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

Have you tried resetting your downloads?

• edited December 1969

Yes they say I have numerous available downloads

• edited December 1969

Seems nothing happens during the download! ALSO do i have to install carrara 8.1 PRO before I try to download carrara 8.5 beta?

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

Seems nothing happens during the download! ALSO do i have to install carrara 8.1 PRO before I try to download carrara 8.5 beta?

Can't help you with that. I only have C7 Pro.

Regarding the downloads: There's no download window showing a progress bar? Maybe it's your web browser, I've read a couple posts where people had troubles related to that. Of course, if I recall correctly it was IE that had the most problems. I can't post in the forums if I use Safari.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,784
    edited December 1969

rantingrich1=RichardChaos btw ;-P
    he is talking to himself!!!

try downloading it on your old computer maybe
    my browser on my desktop filters out a lot of stuff as the security settings are very high, maybe yours are too, and no toolbars or addons but I prefer it that way,
    it is my workstation, need to avoid viruses so mostly only update AVG and Windows on it
    (but admit I am browsing this forum on it now, one of only 4 sites I do)
    use laptop and Android for browsing and downloads

I have multiple browsers too for that reason (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera on my PC)