Where is the Bridge to zbrush?

peacepeace Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

So, is the bridge for zbrush not available in DS4 anymore or is it only for carrara now? Because, earlier you were able to access it. I guess before ds4 became free or before the update 4.5.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The GoZ plugin should be in your ZIP file along with the 3D Bridge for Photoshop and a couple of other plugins.

It is in the last DS4 (RC3) ZIP that I downloaded.

• peacepeace Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Turns out that i didnt download it when i reinstalled daz thanks for the help.

edited December 1969

Sorry about this but, I'm still having a problem ;ok I've installed but it's not appearing in file. I already checked my computer which is a 64-bit and i downloaded that one. Sorry for taking your time.

edited December 1969

Have you looked in Help > About Installed Plugins, that will tell you what the status of the plugin is. Also, the last two digits of the plugin version number should match the last two digits of the DAZ Studio version you are using. For example, my GoZ plugin is DS4_GoZ_1.2.0.90_Win64.exe, and it is for DS4 version 4.5.0.90, other versions of the plugin wont work.

You should probably re-download the the latest ZIP file for DS4 from the site here by resetting your download from your order history page.

edited December 1969

Oh...I didn't realize there was another update released that probably the problem. Thx for letting me know.

• creativemodelsbecreativemodelsbe Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Have you looked in Help > About Installed Plugins, that will tell you what the status of the plugin is. Also, the last two digits of the plugin version number should match the last two digits of the DAZ Studio version you are using. For example, my GoZ plugin is DS4_GoZ_1.2.0.90_Win64.exe, and it is for DS4 version 4.5.0.90, other versions of the plugin wont work.

You should probably re-download the the latest ZIP file for DS4 from the site here by resetting your download from your order history page.

so DS4_GoZ_1.2.0.90_Win64.exe is working with ZB4R4?

edited December 1969

I am sorry, I can't help you there as I don't own ZBrush of any description, but there was a post about this recently. I will see if I can track it down for you.