Where did my Scripts go in DAZ 4.7? (PFE, Etc.)

White RabbitWhite Rabbit Posts: 231
edited December 2014 in The Commons

Hi All,

I may have missed something, but after installing DAZ 4.7, my Studio/Scripts menu has disappeared? Has this been re-located? I have been searching, but to no avail? I needed to use the Poser Format Exporter (PFE).

Here is the link to the PFE that details how to access the script from the DAZ Studio IDE:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/6869/

Please help!!
:-)
Thanks!

Post edited by White Rabbit on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Installing 4.7 shouldn't have changed your content folders. By default it installs to:
    Content Library > DAZ Studio Formats > [content folder name] > Scripts > Utilities > Poser Format Exporter v1.5 (DS4 Only)

• White RabbitWhite Rabbit Posts: 231
    edited December 1969

Ah, I think I see what happened! I created a custom menu in DAZ "Studio/Scripts/PFE" and so on, which I got so used to, that I though was part of DAZ. That's what must have disappeared with the upgrade to 4.7 I am thinking? Is that possible?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

mtrappett said:
    Ah, I think I see what happened! I created a custom menu in DAZ "Studio/Scripts/PFE" and so on, which I got so used to, that I though was part of DAZ. That's what must have disappeared with the upgrade to 4.7 I am thinking? Is that possible?

Custom menus should stay, unless you change layouts.