I've purchased Vue 11 Frontier but found no Serial Number anywhere.

iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552
edited December 1969 in New Users

http://www.daz3d.com/vue-11-frontier

I've tried to find it very hard but fail. Please help.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Did you check in your account dashboard / My Serial Numbers?

• iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552
    edited December 1969

Thank you. Just found it.

• HellbenderHellbender Posts: 16
    edited December 2014

Same here but my serial number is not listed under "My Serial Numbers" in my account. I can see the product name "Vue 11 Frontier" and the second column where the serial numbers are normaly listed is empty. I already submit a support request but no answer yet.

Maybe somone of you can help me.

:-S

Post edited by Hellbender on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

mkaestne said:
    Same here but my serial number is not listed under "My Serial Numbers" in my account. I can see the product name "Vue 11 Frontier" and the second column where the serial numbers are normaly listed is empty. I already submit a support request but no answer yet.

Maybe somone of you can help me.

:-S

When did you submit your report?

edited December 1969

It was maybe 2 or 3 hours ago. So I didn't meant to complain about it. I just mentioned it.
    But I still got no answer and still no serial number. I think this is due to the different time zones.
    So I have to be patient.

edited December 1969

... still no serial number but got an answer from DAZ sales support that currently no license key on stock and they are waiting for keys from the vendor. :/

edited December 1969

I submitted a request to the sales support and asked for further informations about how long it will approx. take till I can expect to receive the serial number but again no answer within more than 24 hours. This is really disappointing. I asked again for a accepable answer within the next two hours. Otherwise I will request a refund at the amount I paid for it.

I'm curious to see what will happen now.

I think this is not the right way to achive customer satisfaction.
    Especially the sales support should know that.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You have to remember that DAZ 3D do not own this product, they are simply reselling it on behalf of the owners, and as such are reliant on the actual owners supplying them with the serial numbers.

edited December 1969

Nevertheless, for me this is no argument. DAZ 3D offers the product in therefore I can expect to receive it in a usable state. The same way DAZ 3D can expect to get the money from me regardless if the money comes from my employer or not.
    If DAZ had mentioned it on the DAZ 3D product page that currently no license keys are available and that it can take a week to provide the key, everything would be fine.
    So everybody can decide on their own to buy it here or not.

Sorry, but I'm a little bit annoyed.