Converting HTML

edited May 2012 in New Users

I know there must, and will be, be an easy answer to this but I am having a senior moment .
Is there a setting I need to convert so I can see the images in the Forums instead of HTML?

Post edited by racandec_c10ace81ff on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You might be logged out. Try loging in again.

• edited December 1969

Don't think that's it because we have to be logged in to post........don't we??

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Can you post a link to a thread where you can't see the images please.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

Is this on the old forum? You do need to be logged in to see images, and currently no one can log in. However, if you copy the partial link from the HTML (postimages/ up to the extension, such as .jpg) and paste that after forumarchive.daz3d.com/ you will get a full URL that you can post in your browser's address bar to view the image.

• edited December 1969

Thank you RIchard! That was a BINGO moment of truth for this geriatric newbie..

It WAS the old Forum - I did check other posts, and because I was in the old forums of course they didn't show images either.

That was also why I was going crazy last night when I was logged into the new site but kept seeing Log in when I looked at the old Forums.:red:

Chocole asked me to post a link - I was reading Jaderail's Daz 4 installation tutorial,but now I know what the problem is II will go and convert the HTML so I can see the images and see if that helps it all sink in.:roll:

Thank you all very much