$250 sweets!

BC RiceBC Rice Posts: 591
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Man -- took a whole day of shopping cart management to get all the right stuff in and the wrong stuff out, but I managed to make a killing today on the Gen 4 deals. Super happy. I wish some structures would have been on sale, but honestly, my cart was maxed out anyway. :D

Comments

• MardookMardook Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

"GASP"... :blank:

• jade monkeyjade monkey Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

wow, impressive!
    have fun installing it, mwahahaha! :-)

• edited December 1969

That's going to take some time to install! Don't forget to back up your runtime so you don't have to do install it all again. :)

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited August 2012

I bought 48 items for $500.22. After discount, PC coupon and store credit, it came to $235. :D

Post edited by ShaneWSmith on
  • mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

Whatever you do... don't return anything.... it may end up costing you the $250:)

• BC RiceBC Rice Posts: 591
    edited December 1969

lol @ Mr. Poster. Good point!

Though I don't think they'd be able to charge my Paypal account.

• WahilWahil Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

fivecat said:
    That's going to take some time to install! Don't forget to back up your runtime so you don't have to do install it all again. :)

I backup my "Download" folder so I don't have to download again.

But how does one back up their runtime so they don't have to install again? ( I'm using Windows XP. )

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

RE >> Whatever you do… don’t return anything…. it may end up costing you the $250:)

DAZ Customer support is the best, and quite generous. I don't think they would do that to a customer... certainly not for a store credit or exchange.

edited December 1969

wow, impressive!
    have fun installing it, mwahahaha! :-)

Man, you think installing is bad? I have to toon every shader of every item *individually*.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Denny L said:
    fivecat said:

I backup my "Download" folder so I don't have to download again.

But how does one back up their runtime so they don't have to install again? ( I'm using Windows XP. )

Just back up the entire content folder (e.g. ...My Library) to an external drive. That doesn't include the CMS database, but it covers all the actual content.

edited December 1969

So the inevitable happened -- I had to return an item. I accidentally purchased the M3 cop uniform instead of the M4 version. They just store credited me and that's that. No falling sky. :)

Also I got to talk to the girl sales person who I've decided in my imagination is super hot. :D

win/win

edited December 1969

::phew::

Ended up being 17 pages of downloading!

(and I think I might be going back to snag a few more things! Eek!)