Tauran 2 is Here!! -commercial -

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*whips people to go and buy more RawArt's stuff* Go on! Git! It is enormously good!

By the way, here's my wishlist for Regenesis versions of your older stuff:

* Various troll skins
    * M3 Draguul (although existing Strigoi by someone else is close, but this is kinda man-bat thing...) + Man-Bat
    * M4 Dragalien
    * M4 Roarc
    * Ape World + Cat World + Dog World
    * Frost + Fire + Air giants
    * Lizardians <- Definitely need more of these<br /> * Grimlens <- Short and malevolent, what's there not to like?<br /> * The Imp <- Short and malevolent, what's there not to like?<br /> * Gigaliens + parts <-- This would be the <strong>bestest thing ever

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

I politely second the Creature World and Lizardians products especially. Yes, I still use my Lizardians textures with Genesis, but It'd sure be neat to have the morphs as well.

edited December 1969

I politely second the Creature World and Lizardians products especially. Yes, I still use my Lizardians textures with Genesis, but It'd sure be neat to have the morphs as well.

Indeed! Because we all know that Raw's morphs rock.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,731
    edited December 1969

Some older sets may get re-interpreted as we go along...but there are alot of new things I wanna try too ;)

edited December 1969

Cool! I shall prime my cred card then.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

Perhaps do a poll RAWN and find out what all folks would want re-imagined for Genesis from your older sets. :-)

• MardookMardook Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Does this product require the original version for M4? No mention of it in the store...

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

It does not. I don't have the M4 one and it works fine for me.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Thanx everyone for your support with this product.
    I have to say, my summer has been a tough one, and not just with lack-luster sales......but the first day sales on this guy are starting to restore my faith.

Thanx :)

Thanks I got the inspiration from the tale of the abduction of Europa but the Sabine women works as well.

My sympathies on the computer I know how you feel, my desktop is in the shop at the moment, I'm limited to my sons Laptop.

I really like this morph I can see me using it alot.

This looks great Scorpio......you should see the set (a modeled scene, not a character set) that I am working on now (with Muze) to go along with the minotaur.....the pillar you used there reminds me of a part of it ;)

Rawn

I picked it up today, too. If I knew anyone else who was using Studio, I'd recommend it to them too. Can't wait to see the aforementioned scene.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    *whips people to go and buy more RawArt's stuff* Go on! Git! It is enormously good!

By the way, here's my wishlist for Regenesis versions of your older stuff:

* Various troll skins
    * M3 Draguul (although existing Strigoi by someone else is close, but this is kinda man-bat thing...) + Man-Bat
    * M4 Dragalien
    * M4 Roarc
    * Ape World + Cat World + Dog World
    * Frost + Fire + Air giants
    * Lizardians <- Definitely need more of these<br /> * Grimlens <- Short and malevolent, what's there not to like?<br /> * The Imp <- Short and malevolent, what's there not to like?<br /> * Gigaliens + parts <-- This would be the <strong>bestest thing ever

I have to second these (especially the Gigaliens), and add I Am Frank. I know there's a Frankenstein head in the Creature Creator morphs, but it's always nice to have options. And the skin textures.

edited December 1969

I remade my old image...because I still find it funny :P

steakhouse1.jpg
    1071 x 900 - 366K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300
    edited August 2012

Cool Render Raw. The new set sounds interesting.

mino6apsd.jpg
    707 x 1000 - 485K
    Post edited by scorpio on
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:

That's because it is funny. (Although my brain can't decide if "steak house" is a slang nickname for a minotaur gay bar or an actual steak house...)

edited December 1969

Very cool image idea Scorpio

Skiriki said:
    RawArt said:

That's because it is funny. (Although my brain can't decide if "steak house" is a slang nickname for a minotaur gay bar or an actual steak house...)

Remember back when I said you guys were weird?.....well......................................... :lol:

Rawn

edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Remember back when I said you guys were weird?.....well......................................... :lol:

Oh come, come. :) Now that I have mentioned the possibility for that, don't you think it would be likely? :lol:

I have some nice minotaurish stuff in works right now, but... I need a BRA! I realized that I got skankwear of all sorts, but I do not have a nice bra! And this fine lady needs all the support she can get!

edited December 1969

It's for both. Greet and eat! :P

edited December 1969

Welp, I have the lingerie secured, so now I can go onward with my cunning plan!

edited December 1969

And, encore! Preparing for the next performance! You have no idea how much headache that bra gave to me...

Preparing_for_Performance_2000x2000.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 952K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    And, encore! Preparing for the next performance! You have no idea how much headache that bra gave to me...

Thats turning out to be quite a character. Not what I was thinking when I made it...but I like how it is turning out.
    Thats one of the fun things about this job...you design something and then people take it places you didnt think of....very cool.

Though I would pitty the guy who would dare call her a "cow" LOL

Rawn

edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Skiriki said:

Thats turning out to be quite a character. Not what I was thinking when I made it...but I like how it is turning out.
    Thats one of the fun things about this job...you design something and then people take it places you didnt think of....very cool.

Thank you! I really like the fact that you bundle things so that head and other bodyparts are kind of "separate" -- that way I can customize the body to my liking.

My general rule of thumb usually goes "is this creature species typically known for muscle -- if yes, I tend to give those to females as well". I find that it is specifically the balance between strong build and those curves that turn the "Moocow Lady" into an alluring mix. She's no dainty, but she carries herself well and with confidence, hence kind of making the point that she doesn't need to be dainty damsel in order to be attractive.

Though I would pitty the guy who would dare call her a "cow" LOL

:lol: Look at the muscles -- if she decides to slap someone who is giving her serious offense... I pity the fool!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:

Nice photo, RawArt!!

edited December 1969

Hey RAWN, great product. There are two things though. No poses... would have been nice to have some beastial poses for him. If I move the head in an upwards looking position the back of the next collapses into the body. So not sure what to do about that. I guess I can do a d-form for it but yea kinda bothersome.... Great textures and nice face morph! Teeth look really good too!

edited December 1969

So I got persuaded to do a pic of the Tauran II Moocow Lady in a Roman tunic. 'ere we go.

Groceries.jpg
    1840 x 1840 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Looks like love is in the air in that last pic

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited August 2012

Love this Product!!. This image is called "Take no Bullsh1t"

1.jpg
    901 x 844 - 434K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Cool mixed with your new product!! Did DAZ accept it? I hope so!

edited August 2012

They taking too long. It's going up at renderosity.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

What ever works.. you got a sale from me regardless.

edited December 1969

lol thanks dude.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Finally got round to using him ..

Contemplation.jpg
    840 x 672 - 448K